Chapter 9

Ik that this story is like based on the early stages of long hair Harry (like after prince hair harry, but before long hair Harry) and hedgehog louis but the post fetus pic above is just so cute, with louis love staring at Harry that I couldn't resist. Now enjoy the chapter!

...

Harry was sitting in front of Snape's office with louis, at dinner. Yes, dont be surprised, they weren't spending time together alone, they were here to complain about what happened yesterday night. At first harry was gonna go alone, but somehow louis convinced him that he would tag along, cuz it would be better if a slytherin student was with him, cuz he was in hufflepuff.

Harry wasn't in a bad mood today, in fact he was really happy. He doesn't know why, but he felt....cared.....? Today, when he and Louis went for breakfast, instead of sitting with his friends and girlfriend, louis joined Harry at the hufflepuff table. harry had looked to him with a confused expression on his face, but Louis dismissed it with a shoulder shrug saying 'u were hurt, I wanna make sure u are completely ok'.

Then louis didn't leave him alone after that the whole day. He walked to Harry's classes with him (even tho that made his late for his class) and when Harry confronted him by saying 'louis it's really alright, I am feeling fine, and I seriously don't want any pity from you. U don't need to accompany me.' Let me tell you, louis looked reallllly offended. Almost hurt. He had ranted for 10 mins straight after that that how he wasn't giving harry any pity and that he was not forcing himself to do anything. He just wanted to take care and spend some time with him. And make sure that he doesn't get hurt again.

At lunch they both sat under a tree, near the lake and ate lunch in comfortable silence. Harry didn't say anything after that. He was of course happy, but still it was a little awkward considering him and Louis didn't even acknowledge eachother a night before. It just all felt like a cruel dream to Harry, and even though he didn't want it to end, he didn't want to have any false hope.

And now they were here, together, in front of the office, waiting for Snape and proff. Sprout (head of hufflepuff) to complete their little chat. After jittering for about 5 mins, Snape invited Harry and Louis and told them to sit in front of his desk. He sat on his chair, opposite them, beside professor Sprout. "what happened yesterday?" Pomona asked with an encouraging smile.

"Yesterday night when I was going to the washrooms after dinner, some students from slytherin House attacked me with their wands and stunned me with the stupify spell." Harry felt louis' hand on his knee, giving it a gentle tap, and leaving it there in a firm grip."I blacked out and then when I woke up, I was in louis' dorm room." Harry stopped speaking, remembering how much pain he was in.

Louis squeezed his knee again and began speaking, "we just wanted to report it, considering students can't use their wands unless they are given permission too, by their head of house."

"I'll check my records of yesterday an  I'll get back to both of you." Snape said I'm his monotonous voice. Pomona smiled and began speaking, "very well both of you, I'll have a chat with professor Snape here. You both can leave now, thank you. And oh Harry, go to Madam Pomfrey for a check up, just in case."

Louis and Harry stood up and exited the office. Louis began speaking "so uhm, I'll see u tomorrow, my dorms are near the corner, or I could uhm accompany you to the nurse If u want that." and scratched his head.

Harry smiled and said, "It's alright Lou, u must be tired. I'll just go to the nurse and then go to sleep, you should get some rest."

Louis stared at harry with his mouth hung open like he had said something unbelievable. Harry was confused for a second but then louis cut his thoughts by clearing his throat and said,"well alright then harry, i will see you tomorrow. Good night." and he was around the corner in a sec.

Harry didn't think much about it and started climbing stairs tiwards the medical ward. Madam Pomfrey got him checked and assured that there was nothing to worry about and some streching should do the trick and make muscles relax. Harry had just existed the room when he saw liam and niall, standing in front of him, hands crossed above their chest and tapping their foot on the floor impatiently. "you are coming to the gryffindor commem room and explaining your behaviour." niall said. He didn't look pissed, on the contrary actually, he looked amused. Liam nodded in approval and all three of them started heading towards the gryffindor common room.

...

OMG look who decided to update!

I wouldn't be pissed at all if u thought I was dead.

Well uhm yeah there u go a chapter.

I seriously think there are literally 3 ppl reading this book, and the only 2 irl friends I had ditched me.

Nvm I hope yall had a nice day, I love yall and support you. If u wanna talk my dms are always open. If u want to know me, u can check out the extended bio I'm writing.

Well that's about it for this chapter. Byeeee!

All the love
-R