Chapter 3

A/N: first of all thank you so much for the support. Love you all endlessly. And second, am I the only one who loves high school drama?.....

"Oh Yara.... Imagine me tomorrow with him.... Would you think he will notice me?! Does this dress look pretty on me?! Does light baby bleu suits me?!" Asked Ranine dancing around her bedroom. Yara whose eyes are stuck in her book replied "you look beautiful."

Ranine saw she wasn't paying attention. She grabbed a pillow and started to hit her cousin "Ranine! Ranine!" Shouted Yara laughing. Until she took a pillow and started a pillow fight. After half an hour of laughing and having the time of their lives, the two girls laid in bed. Ranine looked at Yara "what are you wearing tomorrow?"

Yara sighed "the usual." Ranine whined "not black!" Yara laughed. She stood up straight. "Well finger cross. Trust me when I say that he will ask you out after our tea party." Ranine's face went red, she hid her face and screamed.

Yara walked out of her cousin's room and walked to her room. She laid on her bed and couldn't help but to think what she will do the next day. She tried to imagine what can this Draco Malfoy look like.... Is he handsome like she heard from girls.... Is he cold like people say or sweet like Ranine say. She tried to practice her answers if he ever asked her a question.

Someone knocked on the door. "Do not come in!" Yet the door still opened. "Father? My apologies I didn't knew it was you." Roger sat next to her. "I am not here to disturb you my dear. I just wanted to inform you something."

Yara looked at her father with curiosity "I sent a letter to my dear old friend Lucius Malfoy. I invited him to dinner the next week. He will come with his wife and son too. Your mother prepared the menu and she know what she will order the house elves to cook." Yara stood up and look at her father "I know what you are trying to do father."

"No Yara-...." She interrupted him and added "you want me to find a husband that's why you want me to get to know mister Malfoy." Roger took a deep breath and explained "Lucius wants his son to get to know you better. We do have faith that there might be a chance. A little Spark between you and him might happen. But who am I to force you to love someone that you don't love?"

"Oh yara dear, I could imagine you in your beautiful white dress." Said a woman running to Yara and hugging her. "My beautiful daughter getting married. That's every mother dream to see her precious daughter live her happy ever after."

"Martha you are going to kill her." Roger said to his wife. "Mother, I really want to marry by love. But.... I don't think that someone wants me because of me. And not because I am attractive from the inside..... they all want me for my looks."

The mother kissed her daughter's forehead and stroked the back of her hair and told her quietly "I am sure you are going to find the one for you my dear. Back when I used to study at Hogwarts. People would laugh at me for having the biggest crush on your father. As a Gryffindor having a crush on a Slytherin.... It was not normal. But I didn't care what they would say. I would catch your father looking at me in the hallways. He would always find an excuse to talk to me.... And the best moment of my life is when he proposed to me."

Ranine run to her aunt and hugged her "oh aunty that's so romantic! I wish I am you...." She laid on the bed facing the ceiling. "After 10 years having the biggest crush on him, we will talk face to face." Martha laid next to her "are you talking about Harry Potter?" Ranine nodded "oh my dear! You will catch his eyes directly. I know it! Now you girls I want you to go to Diagon Alley and bring me some stuff. I prepared a list for you two."

The girls whined. "Do not whine! Ranine dear I need you to help me with something. Come on let's go." Ranine followed her aunt downstairs and left her uncle and her cousin in the room. "I should go and prepare myself father." "Yara I want you to bring me something."

Yara looked at her father confused "yes father?" Roger come closer to her and said with a low voice "I want you to pay a little visit to Borgin and Burges, I am expecting something just tell him it's for Roger Joseph Greengrass he will give it to you immediately."

Yara looked at her father confused. "What do you want from there? I thought after the fall of Voldemort you made a promise that you will never do dark magic again." Roger sighed "I know my dear. But don't worry about that. It's not dark magic. I bought a gift to my friend. And I order it from Borgin and Burges."

Yara nodded "sure father.... I will do what you say." He cleared his throat "and try to go alone without Ranine being with you. I don't want her to go to these kind of shops. You know she hates the dark." Yara smiled and giggled "I know I know."

He smiled at his daughter and hugged her "I know you are disappointed at me because I  used to be one of Voldemort's Death Eaters... but I changed. I want you to know that I changed. And you my dear you were pretty lucky. He put the dark mark in your hand a day before he died. You were lucky because you didn't saw the darkness and got hurt."

Yara hugged her father tight. Then Roger felt someone pocking him. He looked down only to see two beautiful little girls giggling "daddy! Look what me and Samar did." Said a curly hair girl. "Hey! I did that! Not you laeticia!" The girls stuck their tongues out.

"Girls play nicely!" "Sorry uncle....." said Samar. "Isn't it beautiful daddy?!" Showed laeticia a drawing. He nodded. "Come on girls let's leave Yara alone to prepare herself. And anyways don't you want to write what you need for your first year at Hogwarts?"

The girls screamed of excitement "daddy said that I could buy a cat!" Samar shouted happily. "Uncle Amos really said that?! Oh daddy! Can I buy a new owl?! Pretty please!" Begged laeticia. "Sure my dear." "YAY!" Screamed the girl running down the stairs.

'I guess I should prepare myself' thought Yara to herself. "Yara come on!!! Let's go!" Shouted Ranine downstairs. "I'm coming!"

VOTE AND COMMENT