Chapter 4

A/N: UGHT! I hate fevers. I'm literally laying in bed. Writing the story. I need help.... My body is killing me. Anyways.... That's chapter 4 Potterheads.

The girls were walking at Diagon Alley, enjoying the lovely weather of spring. As they were walking everyone would stare at their beauty. Ranine was walking holding a little basket in her hand and wearing a beautiful yellow dress, long full skirts that reached to the ground. As for Yara she wore the same thing but in black.

They walked so graciously not a man would keep their eyes off of them. "Hello ladies." The girls turn around only to meet one of Ranine's old friend, Ernie Macmillan, Ranine was so happy to see him. She hugged him while Yara stood awkwardly "I miss you Ernie. How everything after Hogwarts?" He smiled and assured her that everything was okay.

Yara took the moment to excuse herself to go visit a shop. Ranine insisted to go with her but Yara shut her down and explained she needs to go alone. Ranine nodded and continued her conversation with her old friend.

Yara placed her hood on her head and walked secretly into a dark alley. She checked if anyone noticed her and continued her way to Borging and Burges. She enter the shop nervously. Two old people looked at her suspiciously. "Mr Borgin, Mr Burges." They groaned and squeezed their eyes to look at the face that's hidden. " take off your hood!" Mr Burges shouted.

Yara took off her hood revealing her long brown hair on her shoulders. Mr Borgin exclaimed "Bloody hell! You grew up Miss Greengrass. I remember when you used to come with Master Greengrass here. I am sure he must be so proud of you." Yara smiled. "I am sure you are here to take the package your father reserved." She nodded "yes I am here for my father's package"

"I am sure I put it in the basement. Wait for me here Mistress." added Mr Burges. As he left Yara started to examine the objects in the shop. Until a Cabinet took her attention. She walked towards it and started to touch it gently. Yara jumped as she felt someone standing behind her, it's Mr Borgin who was smirking "I see you're interested in this. That's a Vanishing Cabinet , let me tell you a little secret."

Yara listened carefully "I am sure you heard that Albus Dumbledore was killed by Death Eaters. And we all know that Hogwarts, school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, has a barrier. So the real question is: How did the Death Eaters enter the school? The answer for the question is the passage between this Vanishing Cabinet and the one that is at Hogwarts." Yara looked surprised. "Merlin's beard! The one who got the idea is one of the smartest people I ever knew!"

Mr Borgins went back to his desk and smirked "Ah yes! Young Master Malfoy is a clever young man like his father." Yara was surprised "Young Master Malfoy-....?" She was interrupted by Mr Burges who returned with a little box in his hands "here you go Young Mistress Greengrass. We hope to see you soon." Yara curtsy and walked out of the shop while hundreds of question were turning around her mind like a toy train.

Until Ranine called her name. she didn't notice how much noise there's in Diagon Alley. "Blimey! I thought I lost you in the crowd." Yara giggled "of course I won't leave you alone!" The little box that Yara was holding caught Ranine's attention "and what's in this box may I ask?" Her cousin shrugged her shoulders "as much as you are curious my dear, I am too but this is for father. Anyways.... let's go to the library to buy the book that you want."

Ranine jumped around "Oh! I always wanted to buy the last book of Gilderoy Lockhart! Ah Gilderoy Lockhart~ such a handsome man yet unfortunately he went mad. He's at Saint Mungos hospital. COMPLETELY MAD HE WENT!"

Yara who was afraid of her cousin tapped awkwardly on her shoulder "we must relax here. Besides he is not that attractive. Well..... he is handsome." Ranine eyed her with a smirk on her face. The two girls burst into laughter.

"Wait a second! I do remember once you told me he was your defense against the dark arts teacher." Ranine nodded while waving her basket up and down "yes! In my second year. He once winked at me.... My heart melted."

Yara looked at her with disgust. "That's completely and utterly disgusting. He's 40 years older than you!" "Yet he does have dreamy eyes."

The girls went to many stores in order to bring their stuff. As they were standing in front of a shop looking at the beautiful dresses. "Yara?" Yara turned to the voice and as soon as she saw who it is, she immediately curtsy. "Miss Andromeda."

Andromeda looked at her with a smile on her face. "Oh my dear.... You left me speechless. You grew so beautifully." Then her eyes went to Ranine "and who might you be miss?" Ranine curtsy and replied shyly "Ranine.... Ranine Diggory." Andromeda's smile faded away "I am so sorry about your brother my dear..... say hello to your father and mother. How is your little sister, the last time I saw her she was 4 years old."

Ranine giggled "she is doing fine. Thank you for asking." Andromeda sighed and looked back at Yara "i just sent an Owl to your mother few hours ago. Still waiting for her reply. I will see you soon my dear. And I will bring with me young Teddy." Yara waved goodbye and said "I will be waiting for you and please do bring Teddy. I missed him terribly."

"Of course I will bring him! See you soon." The girls waved goodbye. "Who is she and how does she know about my parents?" Yara explained calmly "that's Andromeda Tonks. The mother of Nymphadora Tonks who married Remus Lupin. Unfortunately her daughter died in the battle of Hogwarts during the war as for Lupin too. They left their only child to be raised by her mother and her father. And rumors say that the child's godfather is non other than Harry Potter"

Ranine's face went blushing as she heard her crush's name "A-Are y-you sure?!" Yara rolled her eyes "I don't know.... It may be true or it may be a lie." Ranine whined "well if you didn't know if it's true you shouldn't told me in the first place. I had my hopes up."

Yara glared at her "you want to use poor little Teddy to get closer to him?!" Ranine explained "of course not! But if she is going to visit your manor soon Harry might go with her and I could see him....." "unbelievable" said Yara under her breath.

VOTE AND COMMENT