Chapter 7

A/N: The tea here! The tea is in this chapter! Everything you want to know what happened between Yara and Lucius and the Black family. Enjoy chapter 7

Lucius and Yara enter a living room. And each one sat on a couch "take off your gloves Yara. Don't worry." Yara did as he said. "Why are you hiding it? Did your father told you to hide it?" Yara shook her head no. "If you think showing your mark is an embarrassment than you are wrong my dear. It shows your loyalty-...."

Yara interrupted "my loyalty to someone I shouldn't be loyal to in the first place. But...... I didn't see myself of one of the heroes that will help Harry Potter. I saw myself as a villain." Lucius asked curiously "and why is that?"

"Maybe because I have many dark thoughts. Always fancied the dark arts. And Bellatrix being my teacher of dark arts, and me growing closer to her made me curious about Voldemort." Yara replied.

Lucius grab his glass of water and added "you grew closer to Bellatrix?" Yara nodded "how is that?"

The girl explained nervously "I-I don't know..... even though she is sort of a maniac but she can control her emotions when she have to. She helped to control mine too. She taught me the Three Unforgivable Curses. She made me think of joining, she talked about him a lot." She laugh nervously "he promised power and glory and that what I was focusing on having in my life but maybe I was too stupid and believed him"

Lucius stood and started to walk in the room "me and your father made a mistake and joined him, I won't deny it. I know you are thinking how I managed to be with him for so many years. Roger and I tried to leave him but he threatened us. In your father case, he threatened to kill you. In my case he threatened to kill my son. So we had to stay and do what he please."

"I don't want people look at me like I am some sort of..... of.... Monster. Me being a former death eater. They will put the blame on me for things I didn't do. I am already fighting demons. I don't need more pain."

"Don't you ever consider to share your demons with someone. And he will help you." Lucius suggested.

"There is Ranine." Lucius scoffed "not like that dear. I mean a partner in life. I found happiness when I married Narcissa. Maybe you will find happiness in marrying someone."

Yara stood up brutally and raised her usually low voice "you married someone you love! There's no one I would ever consider to marry. And I want to marry someone because of love. I want my child to be a child of love and not of sin."

Lucius looked at her with confusion. Yara started to explain "a child of love is a child that a couple make because they love each other while a child of sin is a child that is born just for a purpose of heir or that one of the couple love the other while the other was forced to be married."

The man nodded, She hoped that he might understand what she really meant. Every single word she said she expressed her deep feelings. "I see you met my son." Lucius said.

Then Draco burst into the room, he glanced at Yara with his judgmental eyes and said in a sarcastic tone "have I interrupted anything? I do apologize but father someone is asking for you."

Yara and Lucius stood up. Lucius hugged Yara and rubbed her shoulders "think about what I told you my dear.... And.... Think of mine and your father proposition." Lucius walked away glaring for the last time at his son.

Yara followed him out Until she was interrupted "miss Greengrass." Yara turned to Draco and looked at him "yes young master Malfoy." Draco approached her and replied rudely "as I recall that I was the one who invited you to a tea party and not to be sipping some tea with my father."

"Your father called me-...." Draco interrupted her with raising his voice "I careless if my father summoned you or not! While you are MY guest, you will obey me!"

Yara glared at him. She was done being nice to him. Since the second she stepped into the manor, he was acting rudely . Until now she was controlling her uncontrollable anger and answered him "mister Malfoy! I am a guest! And not a servant to make me obey your pathetic rules! Your father summoned me and I highly respect him. He was always a loyal friend to my father!"

Draco looked at her surprised, he never thought that she was good at comebacks or even she could stand up for herself as he was always known to be intimidating and scary to people's eyes. He was looking at her, speechless as he saw the anger in her eyes. He was looking at her lips that were moving and couldn't help but to stare at her soft skin and deep brown eyes.

"So I would be pleased if you show a little bit of respect to me!" He was interrupted from his thoughts when she stopped talking. For a few seconds, they both were silent. Yara curtsy and walked back to her cousin.

"Where were you?!" Ranine asked worried. Yara who was brushing the dust out of her dress replied calmly "n-nothing. Don't worry about me. It's getting late. It's better if we leave." Ranine turned to Harry and looked at him with sadness in her eyes "I had the most wonderful time with you Harry. I wish we could meet again."

Harry who was sad too replied without thinking for a second "then tomorrow night! I will be waiting for you! Here! You will dine with us. If..... if that's of course okay with you." Ranine giggled and nodded "that's a plan. Tomorrow night."

Harry walked towards her and took her hands to his lips to kiss the softness of her skin. He was looking at her deep in the eyes, couldn't look away from her for a second. Yara and Ranine curtsy goodbye and went walking to the main door.

"Leaving I see?" Ranine turned to her best friend "unfortunately yes. We have other plans. But I will see you tomorrow night. I am going to have diner with you." Draco glanced at Yara who was looking away "and miss Greengrass? Aren't you going to join us?"

Yara replied "I have other plans." Draco walked towards the girl and bowed adieux . Ranine hugged him, as he was hugging her he was staring at her cousin. Yara noticed his eyes on her. She hated him. She hated him all because of his pride. She turned her back and walked out of the manor before her cousin.

VOTE AND COMMENT