1

The hurried and staggering footsteps echoed in the silent forest.

From inside a dark cave, a person with bloody appearance and unknown slimy liquid all over her body came out.

The slimy liquid started to burn through her clothes like acid.

The acid created smoke, and her combat uniform started to melt.

Elijah did not hesitate to tear her clothes, when she saw a clear lake, she jump in as the water started to bubble.

The lake went still after a few minutes, then suddenly, a figure broke through the water and gasp. "Hah.. ha... " Elijah felt the water on her skin and closed her eyes.

She .. found it right?

She opened her eyes and look around her.

In apocalypse everything seems to be filled with resentment. The water turned black, the trees lost its vibrance... What else?

The earth.. is dead.

After many years of fighting the apocalypse, the people finally created a new world with even a president to rule them.

It was in balance, the humans on the other, and zombies on the other.

Living in that place is a hell hole. But people manage to make it through, until the apocalypse finally affected everything on earth.

The air, the land, the water..

All polluted.

One by one, deaths started to spread.

Then there was wenna. Wenna was the daughter of the president, and a scientist at that, she was very good at her job.

Then suddenly, she started to had this crazy idea. That maybe out there, there was another world... Another world where they can no longer be scared and everything was peaceful.

Like the old times...

It was a beautiful dream. Wenna and her group tried to find the said world.

If it was the old times, people would think of them as lunatics. But not this time, apocalypse was just a story made to frighten people. But the apocalypse came to them and kick their asses.

Zombies was a fantasy too. Then these zombies appeared out of nowhere and even killed millions of people.

And superpowers, superpowers was just a stupid fantasy too.. but now.. many people with different superpowers appeared in the world like crazy.

And this world..
Elijah took out a combat uniform from her space.

A gun, and a knife.

Her knife was already melted by the acid, she couldn't believe that she hd escaped from that monsters mouth...

Suddenly realising something, she look back with wide eyes. But the cave she came out, was gone.

Nothing.

She even put her hand on the empty space, thinking it was an illusion. But no, its really nothing.

Gritting her teeth, she left a logo mark on a tree.

She put on a combat shoes from her space and sighed. Her mission starts now.

Smiling, she waved her hand, and a two headed dog suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Lex..." She smiled at the dog.

The dog rolled its eyes at her. And faced made her face his butt.

Laughing lowly, elijah rubbed its head. "Oh lex.. You will be my only companion in this new world... Please dont be like that to me too.."

Lex whimpered, the two heads even competed on her rubbing hand.

She chuckled.

She straightened Her waist. Look at the beautiful forest infront of her.

"Ill be fucked up if i wouldnt find you" so many lives are lost for this mission.

She wont let it all in vain.

Taking out a picture from her space, elijah look at the pretty woman smiling in the picture.

She was surrounded by a group of other researchers, smiling happily.

Elijah has grown up in the apocalypse, so she was extremely adapted at the harsh way of living. She also heard stories from the past, when the apocalypse had not yet come.

She heard many wonderful thing, and deep inside her, she also wanted to feel and live a comfortable life, where she did not have to worry for food to eat everyday, and zombies , and death.

It seems like a dream, but now, the proof was infront of her eyes.

She watch the sun rose, and she closed her eyes and bathed at the warm light, it was so peaceful.

Her chest was filled with fresh air, it was so different from what she use breath.

Many supernatural humans appeared in the world.

Elementalist, those people who have the power of elements.

Mind power, such as telekinetic.

Beast, have the ability to change forms.

And many more, and of course her kind.

Space magic is considered.. Common and have no fighting power. They are only used when they go on an expedition.

Elijah is the only spatial user who had made many contributions to the army. She was a strong soldier, and was trusted by many powerful figures in the government.

But there was something special about her space that she did not let anyone discover. It was a small world.

Actually, big enough for her to live, vibrant trees, green grass and blue sky.

She also has accumulated many things in the army, many stocks and different kinds of weapon, cars and food are quietly in her space. Even gasoline are like mountains on her space.

She is not trying to hide them, if ever she go into an important mission, she was the person who could provide what the team needs in case of emergency.

She lost many comrades while passing through that cave.

And she will never give up on this mission. And maybe this things in her space would be able to help her.

She held her gun tighter in her hands and her eyes sharpened.

"Tsk tsk.. Lets go boy.." she called the two headed dog.

It sprang up and gave a bark. Wagging his tail happily. Elijah gave a gentle smile.

But this world is extremely unfamiliar to her. She just hopes that it was not so different from the world she know of.