2

Eli continued on her quest, and along the way, the little piece of cloth that was stuck on a branch caught her attention.

It was a small piece, but eli was sure.

She called fo lex. "Tsk.. Hey boy come here." The dog barked excitedly. It ran to her with two mouths open. Its tail wagging so hard that it created a bit of wind slashing away the grasses.

Eli curved her lips and gently rubbed his head. "Good boy lex, now.. Come smell this. Can you still smell it boy?"

The piece of cloth is very small, but lex, who had evolved, had two heads and has extremely powerful smell could easily detect it.

The two heads started to sniff, then nodded at her.

"Very good, we did not know how many days it has been here. Maybe the differences in time and space could make the smell vanish, but i really hope there is still some left."

They walk further into the forest.

But even lex has a hard time sniffing on the very faint smell.

Maybe it has already been many months in this world.

Eli felt her mission started to become more bleak. The huge and tall forest seems so never ending.

A few more minutes, lex barked. It sniffed on the ground then look at her.

"No scent?" eli said in a worry.

She dare not put down the gun on her hand. She walk to lex and patted his head. "Its okay boy, well find her soon.. I hope." She look up, the sun is blinding and hot. She squinted her eyes when the sunlight hit her face.

"Lets move, we got to get out of the forest fast." She patted his head again.

Lex ran excitedly. Playing and barking along the way, eli occasionally saw birds passing through the tall trees.

She had seen many new, different creatures in the apocalypse. All scary, dangerous and lethal.

But the birds flying through the sky was different. They are full of life, beauty and Enigmatic.

They so different, yet mesmerizing.

Eli smiled. A few more hours of walking, the never ending forest seem to finally end.

When they both walk out of the forest, eli was meet with a vast grassland. Vibrant, and so lively.

She also saw some familiar creatures, and some that she has never seen before.

They felt her presence. Some look up and ran away, some, who only took one look and continue on eating some grass.

Eli saw lex excitedly watching the beasts with hungry eyes.

"You hungry?. Maybe we should take a bite?" She look around, then decided to take out a silencer from her space and attached it to the end of her gun.

Lex looked at her curiously.

Eli said "Better be safe than sorry.."

she crawled when she saw a nearby target. Its a deer. Lex is one hell of an eater, she wont have to worry about the left overs later.

Tshuk!

Some beasts only raised their head on the silent sound. Then lowered them again,
The deers body softly fell on the tall grass.

Lex excitedly wagged his tail.

Eli laughed. "You go get it boy.. Im gonna make some fire." The dog ran immediately after hearing the order.

Eli sat under a big tree, and collected some fallen dry leaves and stones to make a simple fire.

Lex started to drag the deer over.

Eli picked some branches, Then took a lighter on her pocket and started to make fire.

Eli watch lex still dragging the deer over with a small smile. And raised her head to the sky. Will this new world be able to save them?

"A beast?"

Choi feng had heard of the rumored beast. He is the only son of the chief of this town.

Although his position is high in this place, compared to those real second rich generations in the capital. He is still a lot lacking.

He furrowed his brows, 3 days ago, there was a group of crazed merchant who came to the town. Running all over shouting about the beast they met on the road.

Choi feng doesnt trust the rumours, sometimes people make it exaggerated that it is unbelievable. He also didnt hear about this particular beast.

They said the beast roar even domineering than a dragon, which choi feng scoffed About.

Dragons do exist, but not in this realm. They mostly stay in the middle realm and Higher realm, some came down to the lower realm indeed, but most of them are not even full pledged dragon.

And because the Heavenly aura here is really lacking, dragons coming down is too rare.

So its exaggerated for these lower merchant to resemble the mighty roar of a dragon to another lowly beast.

They also said that the beast have one big eye that shine so bright it can light the way even in the dark.

And the most special about this beast.. Is it had a demon riding on it!

The demon is wearing a strange outfit! And they even said it is over 3 meters tall!!

"Choi feng, ah. Have u heard about this beast from the rumours?" Choi feng raised his head and saw a friend walking to him with a fan.

"Its another exaggeration," Choi Feng really doesnt believe in the rumour. He felt like the merchants just spread the rumor so they could sell theyre goods to the people.

A place further away from the town, a female with long black hair was riding a strange metallic beast that roar's continuously.

Infront of her was a two headed hound, its tongue swaying with the wind as they drove through the wilderness.

She had asked a group of weird dressed people along the way. They said there was a city in this way. Wenna is a smart person, she know what to do in this situation.

But Elijah is wondering, where will she find her next clue.

She doesnt care if there was a rumour about her. Its actually better, maybe these rumour will reach Wenna and she will come to her herself.

She still had the last picture of Wenna in her space. Maybe this could lead her to something.

*Brooommmm!!

The sound of her baby was so good to hear in her ears. With one last roar, the big motorbike stop on just the end of the cliff with a twist, leaving thick dust around.

She look down, and saw an entire city with high walls. She furrowed her brows. They dress to different. She made lexi jump down and put the motor bike on her space. And silently thought about what to do next.

She watch the gate from the cliff, there were soldiers outside, accepting entrance fee. She frowned again. She doesnt have the money. What will she do?

Because she was watching from a higher place, she could see a fancy carriage coming closer to the gate.

She thought again.. Then blinked.

Hehe.. Who doesnt jewelry?