Chapter 2

Y/N POV
As I was strolling through the forest collecting fire wood. I stopped in my tracks hear a all too familiar voice....

"Hello lassie."

What are you doing here hook?

"We'll I have come here because a person you know wants to see you."

Get on with it pirate I have things to do here.

"Your father wants to talk." I felt my stomach drop to my ass.
So he sent you somehow.

"He said he just wants to talk. No threats."

Well you can tell my piece of shit father...he can rot in hell.

"Listen before you try to kill me again. If I may say he sounded quite serious."

Bloody hell.
Whatever I'll think about it you may leave here alive.

I sped away back to camp to talk to Peter.
I see him sitting on a log with his flute. He sees me heading towards me with a concerned look on his face.

"What happened? I know that look

"What happened? I know that look." Peter says with concern

It's hook he found me in the forest with a message from....

My father.

Peter's POV
"It's hook he found me in the forest with a message from....my father." She tells me

What? Why? What was the message?
"Hook told me that "he wants to talk."
I'll kill him I feel so much anger. He wants to TALK?!!? After what he did to her!??

"Peter hey look at me your as red as a tomato." She says placing her hand on my cheek.

I know I know I just don't want you to leave.
"I'm not gonna leave you Peter but, I have to go see what he wants."

Y/N....

"I know" I transported us back to our tent.

Y/N POV
Peter had us back in our tent now. Peter. I need you to portal me to New Orleans. I stated.

"Y/N I don't know about this."

Peter I promise you I'll be fine I have to handle this now. You can come get me after.
He walks to me pulling me close. His soft lips touching mine in the most blissful kiss.

"I'll do it but, I am coming if to get you back home

"I'll do it but, I am coming if to get you back home."
I smile at him okay

~~Time Skip~~

I was now in New Orleans thoughts racing through my head. Why does he want to talk now? Does he want to apologize? Is there a new threat to the Mikaelson family they so desperately need me.

Now here I am standing outside the Mikaelson compound. I put my biggest brave face on when I'm reality I was scared out of my mind.

3rd Person POV
As Y/N walks into the compound her family was in the shadows.

Y/N POV
Alright father I'm here to so say talk. You can come out from the shadows now. I don't have all day I have an actual family waiting for me.

"Enough of this Y/N." My father says stepping out.

Enough of what? You wanted to talk. We'll talk then.
Then I see Kol I smile running to hug my favorite uncle.
Kol what is this talk their talking about?

"We'll my darling niece I have no idea."
Is Davina doing okay? I miss her so much.
"We'll what about me? Little sister?" Marcel says hugging me

Well how can I not? I laugh

"Okay now that the reunion is done we need to have a chat." My father says.

THEN TALK I shout

"WE WANT YOU BACK!" He shouts at me

You want me back? Well you can go to hell. I said it before I'm not your family except for Marcel, Kol, and Davina! They rest of you can rot in hell I may share blood with you lot but, I am NOT your family.

You never ONCE pay me any thought of mind. You hated me. It was all about Hope. Hope needs this. Hope needs that.
And you have the nerve to want me to forgive you?
I knew this was a mistake coming here.
You know I had the smallest feeling that maybe just MAYBE you'd apologize.

"Bloody hell klaus tell her the real truth" Elijah states

Tell.Me.What?

"I.." My father tries to speak

Oh wait let me guess you need my HELP with my lovely sister I sneer

I laugh you people really have some nerve. You find out I have all this power, and YOU ask for my help after everything you did to ME.!?!

Well let me tell you something.

Whatever threat the Mikaelson family is now facing. Can kill you for all I care. Yeah yeah you can think awful things of me for saying this but, you would've never tried to save me like you do for her.

Now I am leaving, and if I EVER hear a single world from any of you EVER again.

I Will End You. I sneer

Leaving the compound I hear Marcel, and Kol following me.

I vamp sped to Marcels place crying me out.
I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look, and see Peter. I stand up practically falling into his arms sobbing.

"Oh Y/N what have they done to you." Peter says

T..they asked m..me for help to save h..her I sob into his chest. They just called me here to use me for my power to save HER!

Marcel, and Kol walk in seeing Y/N in her distressed state in Peter's arms.

Peter's POV
I was in my tent worrying about her. I should've went with her. I all of the sudden felt this pain. It was her pain. I immediately left Neverland to her.
I found her at her brothers place in tears.. I hate seeing her cry.

I walk to her gently touching her shoulder. She turns around seeing racing into my arms sobbing.

Oh Y/N what have they done to you.

"T..they asked m..me for help to save h..her. They just called me here to use me for my power to save HER!"