Chapter 15

Y/N POV
I've been watching this Wendy girl for a good while now.  I sent Enzo back to our camp while I pay a little visit to miss Darling. 

Making myself know I step out from my hiding place.
"Hello miss Darling." I said smirking.  "Y...you did this to me!" She shouts.  "Ah ah luv I wouldn't shout at me if I were you." I said.  "I'll do whatever I want." She sneers.  "Well I'm just gonna make this clear....you are only still alive for my amusement." I said.  "Amusement?! This isn't a joke!" She said. "It is to me.  You see my friend did this to you for me. I get to keep you alive enough to torture you until decide I want you to actually die." I said with a laugh
"Your insane!" She said.  "Actually I'm probably the most sane person here.  But anyway you see you may be just a vampire. Me however I'm quite different I'm several things." I said "The hell are you talking about?" She said.  "I'm what you call a tribrid. 3 different creatures all in one. A vampire. A witch. And a Werewolf." I smirk. "That's not even possible." She said. "Oh it is alright.And you know I've been dying to wolf out. You see a Werewolf bite is deadly to a vampire. One bite and you'd be actually dead within 24 hours ." I said.

"But before I do that I've got some questions." I said

"Veritas Tempus

"Veritas Tempus." I said

"Was that supposed to scare me?" She said. "Oh no just make you say the truth." I said. "That won't work." She said. 
"Why'd you kiss him." I asked.  "Because he always was taking about you. Y/N this Y/N that like your so special." She said. Covering her mouth shocked.
"Did he kiss you back? Or did you just throw yourself on him?" I asked. "I kissed him the first time. The second time he kissed me back." She said. "Why do he kiss you back the second time?" I asked.  "He said he wanted to get you back for bringing that other British boy." She said. 
"Well that's good to know now I suggest you start running." I said. As I started to change.

As she ran into the forest trying to hide. I snuck up behind her lunging at her not biting her yet but scaring her.

~~Time Skip~~
I continued to torture Wendy. But then she ran off and I didn't feel like chasing her anymore so I just left back to camp.
I sat down next to Enzo. "Hello luv." He said. "Hey." I said. "What's wrong luv?" He asked. "I have a idea. But it involves me seeing my family..." I said. "What are you planning luv?" He asked. "I want Wendy to suffer. And I need the Mikaelson's help." I said.
"You know I'll do anything for you luv. So you want revenge. I'll make sure you get it." He said. "Then I think it's time to take a trip to New Orleans." I said. "Sounds like a adventure." He said. 

Peter's POV
As I was making my way to my thinking tree. I feel a wave of magic shake the island. That only means one thing.

Someone has left the island...

Y/N......

Y/N POV
We left Neverland. And now I am back in the one place I thought I'd never see again.

New Orleans.

"Oh how I missed the city." I said "Well luv it seems we've been made. No doubt the Mikaelson's doing". Enzo  said.

"The Mikaelson's POV

"Klaus! KLAUS!" Hayley shouted.  "Bloody hell what is it?" Klaus said.  "Someone spotted a girl in the quarter....Klaus it's y/n." Hayley explained.

"She'll be coming here.." Klaus said.

"Well if it isn't my dear old family." An all to familiar voice announced. 

"What is it brother?" Elijah said entering the room along side Kol and Rebekah.

"Y/N..." Klaus said.  "Hello father. Miss me?" Y/N said. 

"What do you want Y/N?" Klaus asked.
"Well there's a lot of things I want...but at the moment I want someone dead." Y/N smiled.

"What does that have to do with us? The last time we saw you said you'd never see us again." Elijah said.

"Okay yes but, some things change. I have a problem known as Wendy darling. The bitch who ruined my life."  Y/N said.

"Ruined your life?" Hayley asked.
"The bitch kissed my boyfriend TWICE. And is currently a vampire that Enzo here turned." Y/N explained.

"He kissed her back..." Y/N said looking at the ground.  "It's alright luv" Enzo said

"Listen I just need some help torturing this girl okay. I wouldn't have come if I didn't need your help." Y/N said.

"We'll help."  Klaus spoke up.

Everyone turning facing him.

"W..wait what!?" Y/N said.

Klaus walks closer to y/n. As Enzo steps in Front of Y/N protectively.  "It's okay Enzo." Y/n said. 

"We will help because that's what family does they help each other. And you are our family y/n." Klaus said.

"Really? After everything I did? To you, To Hope." Y/N said. Her eyes brimming with tears.

"Y/n you are a Mikaelson you always will be. And I'm truly sorry for being the worst father to you." Klaus said.

"Klaus is right. We are your family Y/N. Always and Forever." Elijah said.

"I will always help my little tribrid." Kol said.

"Well this bitch sounds like she's got what's coming to her if you ask me." Rebekah said.

"I'm- I'm so sorry you guys I ruined everything I almost killed Hope. I just felt so so alone and my anger it just kept building up." Y/n said.

"It's okay y/n I am sorry to I wasn't a great sister. And I'm really really sorry Y/N." Hope spoke entering the room.

"Hope..." y/n said.

"So what are we still doing here? I thought we had a bitch to torture for hurting my sister?" Hope said.

"We'll have any of you traveled through a magic bean? Y/N asked.

They all looked at her like she was crazy. Well except for Klaus and Elijah from when they jumped last minute through the last portal.

"What?" Y/n asked.

"Your joking right?" Rebekah said.

"Oh not in the slightest. You take the bean throw it down and the portal will open. You have to think of where you want to go. Or it won't work." Y/N explained.

"Well looks like the Mikaelson's are going to Neverland to cause some hell."  Y/n smirked.