Chapter 11

Y/N POV
The past few weeks have been weird. Especially with Peter. He's been so distant. I try to talk to him but he keeps blowing me off.

"Hey Y/N?" Felix says as I was about to walk into Peter's and I's treehouse.  "Hey Felix." I said with a smile until I heard a noise coming from the treehouse. 

"Felix?" I said confused "There's a new girl, Wendy."

Felix said scratching the back of his neck

Felix said scratching the back of his neck. "New girl?" I said and I heard the sounds again. I grabbed the handle and before Felix could stop me I shoved the door open.

I froze my heart literally stopped beating, I couldn't move. I heard faint shouting, it sounded like I was in water.  Until I came back to reality.

"Y/N it's not what it looks like it really isn't!" Peter said standing in front of me.
Wendy I'm assuming was laying in my bed holding a sheet over herself. This was something I never had to worry about before, I was the only lost girl...

"Y/N Y/N?" I heard Peter yell as I stumbled backwards slightly out of the treehouse. I ran down the steps and straight into the woods, I didn't hesitate when I heard Peter calling me. I just kept running, it felt as though I ran so far to get away.  When really all I did was run into the forest.

It was easy to get lost if you didn't know your way around, luckily I've been in Neverland for quite I some time now.
I ran deep into the dark green forest, I didn't want to see Peter. I knew the inevitable since he owns the island.

"Y/N." I heard followed by a puff of breath. I turned to face him, I couldn't hide forever. I hadn't realized the tears now falling from my eyes until he wiped one away.

"Y/N please listen." He said softly. I stood there frozen, Peter was my first love. He knows me better than anyone, "Why would you want to hurt me?" I asked quietly.
"I never wanted to hurt you." He said his face softening. "You said I was the one and only lost girl." I said my voice breaking. "Y/N I- he started again."
"We need a break Peter." I said with a emotionless face. The words that came out of my mouth felt like a slap to Peter's face. "W...what?" He said in disbelief. "I love you-" he started before I cut him off.
"You don't." I said as a rear feel from his face.

 "Do you not love me anymore?" He asked

"Do you not love me anymore?" He asked. "Of course I do Peter." I said looking at the ground "You and I have been together for so long, I didn't think you would do something like this." I said.

"Y/N I'm sorry. It didn't mean anything to me, Wendy she's-she's a pawn." He said. "Am I not enough? Is it not enough to have a long happy life with me?" I asked with more tears spilling from my eyes.

 "Am I not enough? Is it not enough to have a long happy life with me?" I asked with more tears spilling from my eyes

"That's all I ever wanted." He said quietly. "Y/N  I promise you'll never have to see Wendy ever again, she'll stay in the cages." He went on. "Why? You made the mistake why should have to pay the price I asked.
"I'm leaving camp I'll stay on the other side. I need time." I said vamp speeding away to our tent grabbing my things.