Chapter 14

Y/N POV
After Enzo disappeared I stayed in my tent. My emotions getting the best of me.  I had enough so as I stormed out of my tent screaming and shouting. I felt the pain begging to be let out.
Sucking in my breathe in...I let it all out.

Pan's POVAfter that imbecile left me with my neck snapped and killing Wendy as well

Pan's POV
After that imbecile left me with my neck snapped and killing Wendy as well. I awoke to a feeling of powerful magic...and a scream.
Y/No's scream....
I blew it I fucking blew it and now she hates me. She was going to forgive me but THEN she saw Wendy kissing me again.... I'm glad she's dad if I'm honest.

Enzo's POV
I left that imbecile with a neck snap. He's lucky that's all he got although I did turn his little Wendy. Which he doesn't know just yet. 
As I'm heading back to Y/N I am stopped as I hear a scream.
Speeding away I get to the camp to see her on her knees sobbing.
"Y/N?" I said. "Hey Enzo." She said. "What happened luv?" I asked. "I'm free Enzo. I'm free of all the pain." She said. "Luv tell me you didn't?" I asked.  "I didn't but I now know what I have to do." She said. "What exactly do you mean?" I asked.  "I'm going to take everything from him." She smirked.  "Well luv you'll be happy to hear I paid him a little visit." I said. "Oh you did?" She said. "I gave him a good beating. Then I maybe have turned his little play thing. Figured you'd love to torture her." I said. "Enzo St. John I love you so much. We are going to have so much fun." She smirked.

Pan's POVAs I'm about to bury Wendy

Pan's POV
As I'm about to bury Wendy. She gasps awake.  "Pan?! What happened" she asked.  "I believe you are in transition." I said. "Pan what on earth are you talking about?" She's asked. "Your transitioning into a vampire. If you don't feed within the next couple hours you'll die for real." I said. "WHAT?!" She shouted. 
I had Felix watch Wendy because I really don't want a new vampire running around.  "PAN!" Felix shouts.  "What happened?" I said. As I see him holding his neck.  "She..?" I asked knowing what happened. "She snuck up on me then disappeared. I'm sorry Pan." Felix said.  "Your not to blame Felix. This is exactly what they wanted." I said

But what they didn't know what Y/N and Enzo were listening to the whole conversation....

Y/N POV
"Well it looks like dear old Wendy has transitioned." I said. "Indeed luv what do you want to do first?" He asked me. "We'll I think I'm gonna have a little chat with miss Wendy Darling." I said smirking.