Chapter 3

Y/N POV
I stayed at Marcels place for the night with Peter.

"How you feeling love?" Peter asked me.

In all honesty I feel nothing. I realized they never cared for me. That I never meant anything too them, they might say they do now but, it's only because they want me to help save my dear sister.

"I'm sorry love."

Don't be honestly I never cared for them either.
Now I know what I have to do.

I look to see Peter smirking at me.

It's time to get my revenge on my "family"

Marcel's POV
As I listen to Y/N, and Peter wanting to get her revenge I can only feel anger at the Mikaelson's for hurting her.

Peter's POV
I have never seen my love like this. She seems broken but, at the same time full of hate wanting revenge on her so called family. After everything they did to her. 

Y/N POV
I went, and did a protection spell on myself, Peter, Marcel, Kol, and Davina.  A very unbreakable one. I kept the lost boys safe in Neverland. I can't put them in danger.

I knew what I had to do. I had to let the dark magic take over.

I had myself in a circle of candles, and salt getting ready to start the spell until Peter walked in.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Peter asked me

I have to do it Peter. I know you can bring me back but, I have to do this. Just know I love you.

"Y/N nooo!"

~~Time Skip~~

~~Time Skip~~

I awoke feeling so much better. Like the world would tremble before me. Oh Mikaelson's you have no idea what's coming your way. I smirked.

 I smirked