Capitulo Cinco

Jingyu never felt so complete,nor be consumed with so much fulfillment with just having Timmy finally in his arms,with their bodies deeply attached to each other,nothing could ever compare with so much emotions he was having.

He brought Timmy on his knees while his arms around the chest of Timmy's,he raced his hips even more into inhuman pace,thrusting in and out of Timmy's buttery ass..Timmy can only whimper,he can only sigh for he was overly consumed with so much need,and he wantonly reveal into his newly discovered lust for the man behind him.

Timmy felt himself being swept away by the roaring lustful tide,and he doesn't want to go against it.His body wanted to feel all that Jingyu can give,he savored every grunts and groans,and growls Jingyu was making with every speedy thrust,while the man was eating his neck.Timmy can feel him ever expanding inside him,while Jingyu was grazing his neck with his growing canine.Timmy was not bothered,when he saw Jingyu's eyes turned black with a speck of gold on his irises,his claws were coming out and pounding him without restraint.

Jingyu felt Drago with him,they had successfully mated with their soulmate,all they need to do was to mark him,and then knot.His dick tripled in size with the existence of Drago they were nearing their climax and they rushed to a more harder and ever faster speed and Timmy was lost,his near fainting from too much stimulation,and being pounded with a huge dick that tripled its size inside him,his senses were abused thoroughly but he love it just the same.

Timmy felt Jingyu shudder and expertly clamped below his lobe and sunked his teeth on the exposed vein.He drunk the sweet velvety liquid from his neck,and Timmy was trembling from the rush and intensity of his climax.He became dizzy with being punctured on his neck,and he somewhat felt a numbing sensation that runs in his veins from the bitten part.Jingyu later unlatched his teeth and licked the spot to heal.

He brought their bodies down while still connected,his eyes hasn't return to normal,Jingyu was in daze,and he looked at Timmy's flushed face,his delectable body next to him.Jingyu tried to nudged him awake,but Timmy already fainted from being overwhelmed and drained of energy.His face turned deathly pale,and Jingyu was panicking.But he can't moved while they're still in a knot,they can only separate when the knotting process was done.

He tried moving his head again,but still Timmy was out.Jingyu observed the face of Timmy,he was breathing but it was faint for his liking.And his lips was turning dry and it scared him shit.

"Maybe I can give him some of my energy,Jingyu thought.....

He instantly bit his tongue and blood ooze from it.He opened Timmy's mouth and kisses it directly,wetting his tongue with few drops of his blood.Jingyu waited for a few minutes,and little by little Timmy's breathing increased to normal beat.Jingyu was glad it worked for Timmy.His color immediately improved,and his eyes starts to flutter and open.

Timmy was embarassed having still connected in their lower regions,and he instantly cover his face with his hands.Jingyu let out a warm chuckle at his beloveds behavior....

"You look so adorable blushing like that baby,and please don't shy away from me,I love everything about you.!"Jingyu praised Timmy.

It made Timmy more red from the blatant show of affection Jingyu was giving him.

"Ummm,why are you still inside me,don't you feel sticky?"

"No baby wait,we are still attached for a reason.Only choosen ones are the only gifted with the knotting skill when mating with his destined lover,and in our case,I guess I am gifted with this skill and it takes time to process.

"But you seem to grow bigger and harder by the minute in there!"Timmy felt  that rush of heat coming again,and he whimpers with his need.....He's sweating bullets,his core was aching with want,and his becoming dizzy,his blurry sight doesn't help him with his present situation.