Chapter Nueve

Jingyu and Timmy settled in their magnificent place,contented,happy and comfortable within their perfect environment,the flower plantation were in full bloom.Rows of flowering plants greet the scene in various colors and hues.Seconded with the heavenly smell coming off the flowers,which helps Timmy to be calm with his growing bump.

Everyday they would be greeted with flower gifts from their plantation workers,and accompanied with fresh fruits from around the place.Jingyu would gladly turned them into juices,salads and smoothies that his baby really loved.

A week has passed since they've arrived,and Jingyu has yet to appeal to Timmy his desire to do the ceremony.He hasn't found his confidence asking Timmy.He knows his baby won't ever say no,but his mouth failed him everytime he tried to speak of it.

Their planned visit to the pack will be in a few days,and he can see excitement bubbles up in his pregnant baby.His details had been sent ahead to survey the area and to inform the reigning leader his desire to visit.

Jingyu isn't  part of the pack,so he has no link to the Alpha and the priestess,since he was gone from the pack for such a long time. If the new ruler recognizes him to be the returning kin of the past Alpha King,and him wishes to be a part of the community,then he would be given access to the pack's link.

But he has no wish to be in a pack,he has so much going on his plate now,he certainly want to devote his entire energy with his growing family,but he just want to see and reconnect,and let Timmy experience life in a werewolves village.

His planned visit was okeyed and was overly anticipated by the whole community.So,Jingyu prepared gifts to offer the villagers and mostly the Elders and the ruler and family.He instructed his people to prepare the offerings beforehand and sent them ahead.His baby's and his needs were then personally readied by him and had them piled neatly in his armoured helicopter,since he doesn't want his baby to suffer land transpo for a long period since he's preggo.

Timmy was gleaming with so much excitement.He cannot wait to see what it's like in a community full of wolves since his love was from the same pack they are visiting.He looked so adorable in his sweats and hoodies,his bump was not showing because of his coat he was wearing.It made him looked overly cute,his cheeks were puffed colored in pinkish glow.

The guards went ahead together with Jingyu's newly instated butler who has been trained to assist him especially the basic needs of Timmy.Only those closed in security were left with them,who would be riding another chopper.Soon they rode on,his baby bundled up in a comfy seat with extra shield in both windows.They were using bullet proof rides,another of Jingyu's design to ensure the very safety of his family

"You ok in there my Love?"Jingyu talked thru his headphone since talking normally would be impossibly clear with the whoozing of the engine.

"Yeah,I'm good!"Excitement bubbling visibly on his voice.Timmy was awed by the vast greenery of the view before them,endless thick forests with a little snow on the tree tops,that adds more mystic to it.

Wild animals run free could be seen on the mountains,some grazing on the plains,or running after their small prey.Flocks of numerous species of birds,big and small flood in a lake,beside a flower blanketted banks.The nature was awesomely healthy in this side of the country.

Meanwhile,at the Raven Claw Pack,all the community were busy preparing everything for the most awaited arrival of the lost 3rd Prince of their kingdom.They were all felt blessed to be recognized as direct descendants of their former glorious pack,who has been the exact epitome of power and model community,until its fall in the hands of the cruel and power hungry 2nd born of the Alpha King.It was his hunger for power,and his stupidity to dreamed of getting the Alpha seat that doesn't belong to him,since he was second born.He wanted to oust the Alpha King from his throne,and wanted his brother who has been recognized as the next ruler be gone,so he can rule and do as he pleases.That hunger doubled up when he was fed with more manipulating conditions from his lover,the son of the ruler of another strong pack.It escalates to a total gruesome war,to be a total wipe out of Raven Claw and the Alpha King was poisoned and killed in his own study room.It was their perfect plan to rose to power,but sadly,he didn't realised that he was just being a stupid tool for his lover from another pack.He was then killed right before his father's throne that he covetted with so much hunger.Up until his last breath,did he only realise everything he did,only to be heartbroken,when he finally understood he was fooled bigtime.He was the worlds biggest idiot to have his family killed,his pack to be burned down to ashes and be killed by his lover who he loved devotedly,that he thought loved him back.He welcomed his death,knowing this was all his fault for being stupid.