Chapter 9: Get The Fuck Away From Me

Sorry I haven't been updating my schedule has been thrown off completely and I've been revising loads but here it is finally!

Comment and let me know what you think and if you enjoyed please vote, follow me and check out my other stories.

Song For This Chapter: Breathless- Asking Alexandria

Sky's POV

Alex yawned as he walked in, but stopped when he saw me. "Try being a bit quieter next time you fuck because people in Canada need their sleep," Alex sneered.

"It's not my fault that your best friend is the best I've ever had," I smirked back and crossed my arms. Jack wrapped his arm around my waist and I could literally feel the smirk radiating off of him.

"What you've never had someone that lasts a whole 45 seconds before?" Alex asked, feigning a look of shock. "Well done Jacky boy you finally know you last longer than someone." He pretended to praise Jack. That's it! He can target me, but not Jack!

"We're going to sort this now." I grabbed his arm and dragged him into the back room, despite his many protests.

I shoved him in and slammed and locked the door behind me.

"Someone's in trouble," Rian shouted.

"Shut up or I'll put your dick in a blender!" I screamed back and then silence.

I turned to Alex, who had sat himself down on the sofa, and I crossed my arms.

"What?" He asked irritated.

"Hear me out okay?" Alex pondered over my request for a minute before reluctantly giving in. He used his hand to motion for me to start speaking.

"Listen, I don't think we're gonna recover from all the bad blood in the past between us, at least not yet, but we could at least have a fresh start. A new beginning." Alex nodded. "You're my brother and I can't hate you, but you can't hate your friend for this because that isn't fair."

"But he's banging you," Alex looked like he may be physically sick from what he just said.

"Yeah he is, but I really like him, I always have and I didn't go for him when we were little because you guys had that whole 'bro code' thing, but the three of us are adults now... well you and I are adults now and me and you, we... I don't know what we were to be honest, but our relationship was at a point where it was okay for Jack and I to admit our feelings because you couldn't get upset over him dating someone that doesn't even know what to classify you as anymore. I love you Lex, I really do, but in order for me to able to forgive or at least forget our past is for you to allow me to be happy in something that you had no right to be mad for when it happened." I said it all calmly and I kept my cool which I was very proud of myself for because normally I would've punched a wall or something by now.

Alex said nothing, but came up to me and hugged me tightly. "I love you too," He whispered, "I want us to get better so I'll learn to deal with you and Jack dating." I squealed and kissed his cheek. "Just please, please no more sex within my ear range because you're my baby sister and that shit is nasty!" He said the last bit in a ghetto voice which ruined all hopes he had in sounding serious even though he probably tried so hard to be.

"I'll try," I giggled.

Alex went to walk out the door, but I stopped him. "Carry me?" I made grabby hands at him. He sighed and bent his knees so I could climb onto his back. I clapped my hands and jumped on. He put his hands under my knees to support me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I let out a yawn as he was unlocking the door.

"Tired?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, last night was pretty tiring!" I exclaimed and he shuddered.