Chapter 3: I Kissed The Scars On Her Skin

Song for this chapter: Yeah Boy And Doll Face- Pierce The Veil

I feel like before you read this I should say I love Alex gaskarth anything said about him is purely for the story and I believe none of the negative things said its all a story so please don't get offended.

Sky's POV

"What in fucking hell are you doing here? I'm finally happy! Are you here to ruin this for me? No wait, even better, give me a fucking lecture? What is it this time? My genre of music? My tattoos? My piercings? My hair? What could oh great Alex Gaskarth king of pop punk possibly want off of his stupid emo sister. No wait look over there! It's that fuck I don't give! Shove it up your ass and puke it out with the rest of the bullshit that comes out of your mouth because I don't care! I want nothing to do with you! You're just like mom and dad! I. Hate. You." I stormed off leaving everyone there in shock at my sudden outburst.

I was usually a calm person, but all that anger I had built up came out. I was fuming. How dare he come back after all this time. After everything he said to me. I want nothing to do with that man or his bad. I'm happy the way I am and I don't need him. He can go fuck himself, then again he probably does that enough already!

"SKY!" Shit he's running after me can't he take a hint?

"SKY RACHEL GASKARTH GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" Fuck, Emma.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out still running. It was a text from Ben Bruce.

Ben- Hey I heard everything come back to the stage and we'll talk.

Me- Will do on my way now just gotta escape him 😔

I sighed and turned around. There's no way out I'll have to go past them either way and Emma's really good with rugby tackles she'd get me if I ran past so I just stopped. They both reached me and I let out an overly dramatic sigh and turned to Emma.

"What?" I asked exasperated. I love her, but she never knows when I need to be left alone.

"Let him explain." She stubbornly ordered crossing her arms and giving me an 'I'm waiting' look.

"You have 2 minutes." I spat.

"Look I'm so sorry. The things I said, yeah I meant them at the time, but I was a close minded twat. Mum and dad got to me and I guess I believed what they said. I came to tell you how great you were. I watch your concert videos and music videos and I think you're great and even though I don't agree with your choices I'm not going to hold them against you. I want my little sister back please give me a chance to be your brother again."

He's a great liar, dear old Alex. He can convince me, it'll just take a lot more than listing what he did wrong and adding sorry at the end. He's gonna have to work for it if he wants me back in his life.

"Rot in hell." I spat and stormed off.

"She just needs a little time." I heard Emma say to Alex trying to be her reassuring self and get on every bodies good side.

"I'll forgive you when hell freezes over and the curse of Satans waterfall is lifted off of womankind!" I shouted flipping them off.

I'm not mad at Emma. I'm annoyed she made me listen to him when she knows how I feel about him and that he probably feels like that about her I mean she's pop punk, but covered in tattoos and has piercings and that's what Alex doesn't agree with as he only has a few tattoos.

I arrived at the stage and Pierce The Veil was performing A Match Into Water. Ben grabbed my hand and took me to his bus.

I poured my heart out to him. He's a great friend and he will always listen. I told him about our argument then and now, what had just happened, about Emma and just how I felt in general. I even cried on him. I never cry!

When I was done Danny came and asked if we wanted to go out. I said no because I wasn't in the mood and Ben was going to stay with me, but I made him go. I kissed his cheek and told him I'd be fine and left.

He's so sweet, sure he's sex deranged and an absolute lunatic, but I love him to pieces exactly how he is and he doesn't show his sweet sensitive side to many people, I think just me and his ex girlfriends.

I went back to the bus and looked at my old scars. They were from high school bullying and again when Alex said what he said.

Memories came back into my head and a tear rolled down my cheek. I was subconsciously scratching at them and reopened a deep one. "Shit!" I ran to the bathroom and pressed a towel against it to stop the bleeding.

Only one thing was running through my mind at this point. Emma is the most important thing to me and I can't lose her over this. I could be gone anytime and I need to be okay with her if I am.

"Hello?" Someone called into the bus. I didn't recognise the voice. I stayed silent hoping they wouldn't come back here, but just my luck they did.

When they walked into the bathroom I recognised him. It was the guitarist from my brothers shitty band. "Hey, um..." He trailed off when he saw my wrist. "Shit." He mumbled.

He grabbed my other wrist and pulled me over to the sink. He got out gauze and poured something on them to stop infections. He wrapped he gauze around it and looked up at me with sympathetic eyes. His thumb trailed down my other bumpy wrist and he picked it up and kissed the scars.

He said nothing else, thankfully, placed a piece of paper in my hand and kissed my cheek. Before he left he whispered, "you're beautiful, always remember that."

Maybe everyone in All Time Low aren't as bad as I thought.