Chapter 4: I'm Never Gonna Let You Go

Song for this chapter: Time Bomb(acoustic)- All Time Low

Emma's POV

I have to apologise. I can't lose her. I ran into Ben on the way to the tour bus.

"Have you seen Sky?" I panted. I'd ran all the way from the mainstage, through the merch tents and into the bus park and obviously we decided to park right at the end on the seemingly never ending line of buses.

"Yeah she was at my bus a couple hours ago then went back to yours. She seemed pretty shaken up and from what she said she's pretty hurt about what you did." He was being so serious. I'd never spoken to Ben properly, but Sky and him were close so I knew I had to go to him.

"I know and I want to apologise and that's why I'm looking for her." I was getting impatient now.

"Go on then." He sighed, obviously annoyed with me already. Well I don't think I'll be mates with Ben Bruce anytime soon.

I ran the rest of the way and ran right into a tall lanky guy with skunk hair and a blink 182 shirt on coming out of our bus. He looked shaken up. I think he's in Alex's band.

"What were you doing in my bus?" I asked because I obviously wanted to know what a tall random stranger that was supposedly meant to hate us was doing in our bus.

"Talking to Sky." He shrugged and walked off before I could ask something else.

"Twat." I mumbled, but I came out as twot. I need to stop listening to family reunion on repeat.

I walked onto the bus and a sight met my eyes I hoped to never see again. Sky was standing there, teary-eyed, with a thick white gauze wrapped around her wrist. She opened her mouth to say something, but I cut her off by hugging her.

"I'm so so sorry." I was on the verge of tears myself. I hated seeing my best friend like this, I hope I wasn't part of the cause because I will never forgive myself if I was.

"It was an accident I swear. I scratched then without knowing I'm so sorry. I'm a failure." She cried into my neck.

"Shh no you're not okay chick? You're anything but! You're strong and independent and I love you so so much and I'm sorry that I did what I did to you I was way out of line."

She just nodded into my neck and we hugged for a while before she decided to go for a walk. She left the bus and no more than two minutes later Alex walked in.

"Look you can't be in here it's for Sk-"

He cut me off by kissing me. I didn't feel butterflies or any of that cliche shit, but it felt right. Our lips fit together like a puzzle. Then I got slapped in the face by reality and pushed him off.

"What the hell?"

"Look I'm sorry. I watch everything to do with your band and you're the most decent person in it. You're gorgeous and I've been in love with you since I first saw. You're so graceful and perfect and I couldn't help myself. I've known you since we were kids and the first time you came round I knew there was something special about you. Over the years it's been confirmed for me. I'm sorry. I'll go."

"Wait!" I found myself saying.

He turned around with a glimmer of hope in his eye.

"To be honest I'm a massive fan of your band, don't tell Sky, you were always my favourite. Even when we watched you do your practices in the basement I could never take my eyes off of you. I just don't know if I can do this to her. She's just recovered from self harming and an eating disorder because of you and I can't push her back under with this."

"Then let's keep it a secret?" He suggested. Ah hell she'll hate me anyway I just told him all of that.

"No one knows?" I asked.

"No one." He confirmed.

He kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "I've never seen tiny little ear stretchers suit a girl as much as they've suited you. Ahh the irony to your perfection." He then left and let me just say I've never blushed so much in my life.