Chapter 7: C'mon Baby Keep It Down

Song for this Chapter: Not The American Average- Asking Alexandria

Can we all have a moment of silence from appreciate Danny in Asking thank you.

Please vote comment and follow and let me know if you like this story!:3

This is not based on Alex's actual parents.

Sky's POV

"Sky darling!" My Dad exclaimed going in for a hug.

I pushed him away and he looked hurt. "Why are you here?" I spat.

"I came to see Lex and he said you're here so I came to see my baby girl." He beamed at me.

"Did you fall?" I asked. My father looked generally confused, "I mean surely you must've hit your head pretty hard if you're able to act like you didn't disown me all those years ago, along with my own mother, my own brother and all of his shitty friends?" Venom dripped from every word that left my mouth.

"Sweetie can we just start again?" He pleaded.

"Start again?" I asked incredulously, "you're kidding right? I was homeless! I had to move in with my friend or live on the streets! What sort of parent does that to their child? Why would you even want me now, look at me I have tattoos, piercings... Oh wait! Is it because Alex has a few tattoos now?"

"Alex has tattoos?" Dad asked.

"Sky. Enough." Emma said.

"No Emma, you're supposed to be on my side not his! Some best friend you are!"

"No Sky-"

"Save it," I said to her, "and you," I pointed at my father, "stay the fuck away from me or I will take your ass to court." I checked the time: 7:55, "we need to go." Dean, Cory and Hayden all followed me and Emma was slightly behind with Alex and Jack who apparently wanted to watch, but I was too pissed to walk at anything under 500mph.

I got to the stage and grabbed my guitar and mic while everyone else got geared up. We didn't do our normal ritual because I was too pissed. I'm not mad at Emma and she knows that O take my rage out on the wrong people, but I was raging! Jack came up to me right before I went on and hugged me. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too." I apologised.

Jack looked at me confused, "why are you sorry?"

"Because about three seconds after you left, I decided you were worth the risk."

Jack's face lit up, "you mean-" I nodded. "Can we make it official?"

"If you want." I shrugged smirking.

"Sky Rachel Gaskarth will you do me the honour of waking up next to me everyday, making me happy and if another guy hits on you being able to say 'sorry I have a boyfriend.' Be mine?"

"I dunno...?" I pretended to think. Jack gave me his puppy dog face and I sighed dramatically, "dammit Jack! Of course!"

His face lit up so much I may need to tell Warped they don't need to buy lights at night time Jack's face will do it all for free. He picked me up and span me round and as he slowly put me down still spinning me he kissed me. I'm not gonna be cliché and say I felt sparks because that sort of shit only happens in movies and not even good movies, but I will say that someone released all the butterflies I kept as pets in my stomach and the little shits are going wild in there. He set me down and I looked him up and down and started laughing.

"What?" He asked worriedly.

"You're so lanky your legs go up to like the middle of my stomach." I giggled.