two

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 | my home is yours

THE LIGHT WINDS of buson gently carried my skirt along with it's breeze as i scrambled for a sweater to put on. i had just finished selling my last bowl of kimchi, but i was not surprised at how fast it sold out because usually more costumers are out on saturdays.

i packed my tent and supplies into my car after saying my goodbye to my last costumer who actually happened to be a foreigner by the name of greta-- she reminded me that i too was a foreigner here. with that thought in mind, i drove home in almost silence, listening to faint music in english for the first time in a long time because music in english made me miss my home that was not home any longer.

♡⋆.࿐࿔

my uninvited thoughts came to a slow halt after i saw a figure standing outside my door, hands in their sweater pockets, seeming to be waiting nonchalantly. at first glance, i thought the person was a salesman decided to stop by to trick me into some game, but soon i realized that it was not a salesman, and in fact it was sae-byeok. for some reason i was relieved that she came, but it had also caught me to a surprise after remembering how uninterested she was in mine and aunt cho-hee's help.

i honked gently to get her attention, hoping that i hadn't honked too hard and caused her to freak out. to my surprised sae-byeok turned around to allow her same emotionless gaze meet my soft and nerve-wrecked one. i smiled and waved gently from inside the car, but her expression did not change and she kept her gaze. i just continued to park in front of my house, but in a quick and safe manner.

"sae-byeok! you came!" i exclaimed a little to enthusiastically after getting out my car. i felt a little embarrassed considering that she had not seemed to express the same excitement to see me too. i was just happy that she was safe.

"yeah," she replied. "i was hoping you'd keep your word."'

i smiled softly. "of course i would. let's go in."

i jogged up my little steps to my door then opened the door for us, allowing her to go in first so that i could lock the door behind us. she looked around my tiny house, presumeably taking in all of its details which made me feel a bit uneasy until she said, "i like your house."

i raised my eyebrows, shocked. i had always felt insecure about my little house, especially because of it's lack of furniture and moderation. it looked a bit like an american trap house, but instead the walls were all one color. "really?"

she shrugged coolly. "yeah."

"thanks," i replied. "it's really not that much, but you can take up the pull-out bed here in the living room. i don't have a bed or anything in my room or else i'd offer that to you instead."

sae-byeok did not question me or give me a judgy look even. she just thanked me and although it seemed blunt and emotionless, i could tell that she was genuine. that was enough to make my night, even though it was only thirty minutes past 6pm and the sun still made a vague presence outside.

we did not talk much for the rest of the night, the only time we did was the few times i asked if she was okay. she said yes every time. it had been around two hours and i began to become tired, so i decided to rest early so i'd have enough energy to help sae-byeok and her brother the next day.

"sae-byeok."

"hm," she replied from the pull-out bed, no sheets, just sweats.

"i'm going to sleep early, okay? there is food in the fridge if you're hungry and if an emergency occurs just wake me up."

"got it," she replied.

i hummed and walked away until she spoke again.

"y/n?"

"yes?" i stopped and turned back around.

"have you ever been to jeju island?" she asked randomly.

i furrowed my eyebrows. "no, no i have not. why?"

she pointed to the little tv in front of her, which played a commercial of a vacation to jeju island. i smiled.

"ah, i see," i said. "to be honest i haven't heard of jeju island, but it's probably because i have only been here in korea for about a year."

sae-byeok's usual emotionless face became a confused one. "really?"

i smiled softly. "yeah, but we can talk more about me tomorrow. i think we can both use some sleep so we have energy to visit your brother tomorrow, yeah?"

"yeah," she said, returning back to her emotionless demeanor.

"okay sae-byeok," i smiled. although i said i was tired, the truth was that i stayed up and peeped on sae-byeok occasionally until she feel asleep, because i just wanted to make sure she was well rested and okay.

after an half hour, i creeped down the hallway and peeped on sae-byeok, who was softly snoring on the pull out bed. i smiled.

"good night, sae-byeok," i whispered, although i knew she could not hear me. i smiled at her and to myself, because even though she did not say much, i really did enjoy sae-byeok's company.

word count: 905

silla says!
hi guys! sorry this chapter
wasn't has juicy BUT better
things will come soon >:)
i'm trying to update frequently
but school has been a pain
so i'm sry ab that. ALSO
THANKS FOR THE NEW
FOLLWERS <3

btw if you guys have any
good 067 x fem! reader
fics PLS recommend bc
i can't find good ones rn.

good night or good morning
loves!