Chapter 2

Just as Leria was about to enter the Great Hall, Madame Sprout came up to her and looked at her with pity. "Good evening my Miss Odalis, I have important news for you," said the professor. "You will now take on the task of being a prefect student," said the smallwoman and gave Leria the pin. "I um... t-thank you," Leria replied stuttering. Leria put on a fake smile and entered the great hall. She settled down on the Hufflepuff table and fought again against the tears.

Of all sorts of students, she would be chosen to take over the post of her former best friend. The act hurts, because she now also knew that the former prefect student Room of Cedric now belongs to her. 

Of course it has been adapted for her, but even the thought that it was once his room gives Leria a stab in the heart. She wasn't in love with him, but he was her best friend. They spent a whole six years side by side and were inseparable.When Leria awoke from her thoughts, she realizes that she missed Dumbledore's speech and that all the students were already eating. She was not hungry and therefore  she didn't eat anything. Her gaze wandered through the large hall and got stuck at the Slytherin table. More specifically, to Adrian Pucey. 

He was engrossed in a conversation with his friend, which is why he did not notice that Leria was looking at him. He has very nice chocolate brown eyes. His face seemed perfect. Every single one of his facial features was clearly visible and that looked good. His brown hair was well styled and not a single hair looked in the opposite direction. He has narrow lips and his smile just looked stunning. His shoulders are wide and you could also see his strong arms, with which he supported his face. 

When his eyes hit hers, he smiled slightly. Leria felt her cheeks turn red and quickly lowered her gaze to her empty golden plate. After the feast, she led the first graders to the dungeons to the common room and explained to them how to get into the common room: "In principle, it is actually quite easy. You have to tap on this barrel in the right rhythm and then it swings to the side. But you have to be careful. Because if you catch the wrong barrel, you will be showered with vinegar." They entered the common room and although Leria has seen it so many times, she is still overwhelmed by the sight. 

The room itself is round and near the fireplace are set up some yellow sofas and armchairs. There are many tables on which there are different plants. All plants are labeled, so you can learn a lot about the plants if you're bored. This is probably also the reason why many of the hufflepuffs are good at herbology. At one point of the room is a large passage which brings out three stairs. One leads to the boys sleeping rooms and the other to the girls sleeping rooms. In addition, there is a short staircase which leads into the room for the prefect students. After Leria helped the girls into the sleeping rooms, she made her way to the room, which is accessible to only a few students. She opens the door with the password and is amazed.

 The room is very similar to the common room, however, this room exudes a sense of security. She walked towards the door on which instead of the name Cedric Diggory now stands Leria Odalis. She hesitated briefly. Leria gathered all her courage and opened the door. A quiet "Wow" was to be heard. She looked at every little detail of her new room. The first thing the astonished girl noticed was a large bed. On the other side of the room was a large desk and on the opposite side was a closet. Every single student at Hogwarts dreamed of such a room and Leria Odalis has the honor of even having one. At that moment she felt safe, free from any thoughts. She even didn't realize that a little smile was playing around her full pink lips. By knocking on her door, she wakes up from her thoughts and opens the door excitedly. 

Who could it be? 

She opens the door and sees a girl and a boy standing in front of the door. "Hey, my name is Hannah Abbott and that's Ernie McMillan," the girl introduced herself. "Leria,Leria Odalis, nice to meet you," she replied politely. "Uhm, so we won't bother you any further and wish you a good night but we just wanted that if you have any questions about being prefect you can ask us." Leria thanked them  and after they left she leid down on her bed. For a long time, the girl leid in a comfortable bed, trying to not fall asleep..Leria struggled with fatigue. She was afraid to fall asleep and have that one nightmare again. For a long time, however, she did not hold out and her eyelids, which were suddenly so heavy, closed again and again until she finally fell asleep.