Chapter 7

Leria and Adrian spent more and more time together. Meanwhile, Leria is quite sure that she has fallen head over heels for Adrian. She didn't care that he was a Slytherin. For Leria, only the inner values mattered and she liked how Adrian took care of her. He didn't treat her like everyone else. He didn't give her pitying looks. He didn't feel sorry for her. For him, she was the Leria who, despite her grief, could be herself. 

Near Adrian she could be herself. She didn't have to hide her feelings. When she laughed, he laughed along. When she cried, he comforted her. When she was in a bad mood, he made her laugh and when she was angry, he calmed her down. He would be the perfect partner for her. She has a complicated character, but he got along with him. That's why she fell in love with Adrian. 

It was the same with Adrian. Leria always listened to him. With her, he was not in the shadows, as was the case with his friends. She always saw only the good in many things. He was also the only one who knew about her nightmares, but what he didn't know is that she didn't have her nightmares since she spent time with Adrian. 

It's Saturday and today is the match between Slytherin and Ravenvlaw. It snowed a lot the last few days and all the lands were covered with snow. It was cold, but Leria made her way to Quidittch Field, as she promised Adrian to watch. She walked through the courtyard and saw the whole Slytherin team. When Adrian noticed her, he came to her and greeted her. They decided to go to the field together. Adrian walked next to her. He was a head taller than her. He looked really good in his Quidittch uniform. Leria looked at him in amazement without realizing that she was staring at him. 

"And do you like what you see?" asked Adrian with a grin. 

"You wish," Leria said, looking to the ground when she noticed her cheeks turned red. 

"That was just a joke," Adrian said, taking Leria's chin with two fingers and raising her head so that she could see his eyes. She felt heat shoot into her cheeks and she became even redder. Adrian grinned and Leria also grinned slightly.

"I think you should leave now before you miss the start," said Leria and hurried to the bleachers. 

The game went well so far. Slytherin led with 20 points more than Ravenclaw. All the houses except Slytherin were not happy. Leria was thrilled how well Adrian plays. He scored the most goals for Slytherin. However, Leria had to admit that she paid much more attention to Adrian than to the game itself. She was still of the opinion that Adrian looked very good in his Quidittch uniform and could not let her gaze go away from him. After that, everything went pretty fast. A clapper flew exactly in Adrian's direction and hit him right in his chest. He fell off the broom and landed on the hard ground. He was taken to the hospital wing. Leria jumped up in terror and quickly made her way to the hospital wing. 

Once there, Madam Pomfrey approached her. 

"Miss Odalis, can they please take care of Mister Pucey's injury, I just have to take care of another patient," the nurse said. 

Leria nodded and took a bowl of water in which she shook a potion. Adrian was currently no longer unconscious and watched Leria. She took a rag and dipped it into the potion mixture and cleaned its wounds with it. Adrian groaned in pain and held her hand, with which she disinfected the wounds. 

"Leria, please be more careful," asked Adrian, whose voice was filled with pain. 

"Sorry," she said, and continued after he let go of her hand. After thirty minutes, Adrian was released from the sick wing and both made their way to their respective common areas.  

"Why didn't you avoid the klapper?" asked Leria. 

"I didn't notice it," he replied. "Oh, okay. Why?" she asked again.

 Adrian cheeks turned red "I looked at you and not at the game," Adrian confessed. 

Embarrassing silence enserned. When they parted ways, Leria wanted to wish them a good night, but Adrian was faster. 

"I wanted to thank you for cleaning my wounds," Adrian said. 

Leria replied with a "Your welcome" and wished him a good night and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. She went to her room and soon fell asleep. Adrian himself went to his common room in a good mood. He couldn't believe his luck.

Does it mean that she feels the same way for me?

With this question in mind, he soon fell asleep.

-------

Just a few chapters left...

Please vote if you liked this chapter

Until the next chapter

-Alex