Chapter 4

Two weeks have passed since the beginning of the school year. Leria takes her job as a prefect student seriously. She is also praised by all teachers in class and diligently collects house points.

Her nightmares may not be gone, but they don't happen as often as before. Her health is also better now. Her dark circles have faded and her skin no longer has a sickly tone. Adrian accepts all her help in potions and the two get along relatively well. You still can't call them friends. Rather classmates .She already has a rough idea of why her nightmares are so rare. She still doesn't have any friends. She gets along really well with Hannah and Ernie. But friendship is not. They tend to be colleagues. Leria Odalis spends a lot of time in the library or helps some first graders with their homework. 

It was Saturday evening and Leria was sitting in the library working on her essay for Defense against the Dark Arts when someone unexpectedly sits down with her. Wouldn't have thought it was none other than Adrian Pucey.At first, she didn't even notice that he was there."Hey," he greets Leria.Leria winces in terror and quickly replies with "oh, um... Hey". "I'm sorry I didn't want to scare you," he apologized and smiled. Leria liked his smile. It was just breathtaking and triggered a pleasant tingling in the stomach every time."I-um... It's fine.", Leria replied, slightly confused. "Is there a specific reason why you're here?" she asked politely.""Yes, I'm here because of you," Adrian explains. 

"Why about me?" asked Leria confusedly. "I... so I wanted to ask you if you would like to go to Hogsmeade with me on the weekend?" asked Adrian.

"Y-Yes why not," Leria replied uncertainly. "Okay well, then we meet on Sunday after breakfast in front of the Great Hall," Adrian replied with a smile and disappeared from the library. The still confused Leria packed up her things and went to her room. She couldn't fall asleep for a long time. She didn't know if she was happy that Adrian wanted to go to Hogsmeade with her. She likes Adrian. Very much so. She herself would not claim that she is in love with him. However, she is sure that it won't be long before her feelings towards Adrian become stronger. Does he feel the same way for her? After much thought, she finally fell asleep.

---------

author's note:This is a slightly shorter chapter than usual, but don't worry the next ones will be longer again:)

Please vote if you liked the chapter

Until the next chapter!

-Alex