1. " ah, yes. You or me ? "

" Yo, dude ! Wassup ? "

With a wide smile, I pulled out my hand to reach for the tall man's hand. " Do you see anything new from me ? " I said and wiggled my brows.

" Handsome as usual, foul-mouthed as usual. Nothing has improved " Said him while scanning me.

" Come here sit with me, Sicheng " Called the short man with his arm wide open on the couch. Without any hesitation, Sicheng jumped to his embrace and snuggled into him.

" Taeil smells nice ~ " Said Sicheng while sniffing Taeil's neck.

" Hey, gays " Approached me and sit opposite them.

" Excuse my ass, I'm not gay "

" Come on, Johnny. No guy is cuddling with you like them doesn't mean you aren't one of them " Protest me while pouring the beer into my glass.

" Since when they're gay, though ? " Johnny stare at them confusedly.

I just laugh and shakes my head, " I don't know if last week they're fucking each other or what. But Sicheng suddenly being clingy with me this evening at the park like he's turning into a rainbow " Informed me.

" Excuse me, Even if I want to have sex with Sicheng, I'll be the one who fuck him, " Taeil protest with his furrowed brows.

" Taeil hyung ! " Sicheng slapped Taeil's wide chest loudly with his cute 'terrifying' face.

" Hey, gays. Again, pleas-- "

" But, before that ! Please don't include me in that 'hey, gays' things " Complained me at the tall man.

" Don't cut me off like that, Jae " Johnny glared at me hard. " Taeil, Sicheng, please... tell me what actually happened at you guys ? " Asked him with his curious face.

" Whyy ? Can't I cuddle with my hyung like this ?! I can just cuddle with you if I wanted to! I can cuddle with Mark if I wanted to! " Said Sicheng, already bring himself out of Taeil's arm. " Nǐ bùnéng zhèyàng zuò, nǐ bùnéng nàyàng zuò! Shénme dōu kěyǐ zuò?! " He nags, in his language.

" O.M.G, I'm sorry little Sicheng, I'm really sorry," Said Johhny as he looked down to his lap. Can't bring himself to watch the naggy Dong Sicheng in his own language. Sounds like he's..... rapping !

" My condolences to you and your ear, Johhny Suh," I said as I bring my water to the air and gulps them down.

" Hey, hey, Winwin " Taeil trying to reach Sicheng's hand which does not sit still. " Shh, Sicheng slow down your voice omg " Fed up Taeil.

" Johhny " I called out for the man who's still looking down at his lap. " Dude, Johhny Suh " I called him again and this time he look at me in confusion.

" Yes ? " Johnny look around him, specifically at Sicheng who already take his turn to gulps his beer. " Woah, he already calmed down " He sighed in relief.

" Young Ho, " I called him again, this time with a serious tone. It's not that the beer already takes my body, my tolerate with alcohol is high okay !

" Why, Jae ? " Asked Johnny.

" Can you see that girl ? Who's licking down the man at the bartender " I said and point that girl with my mouth. Johnny brought his eyes to the girl.

" Ah, yes. You or me ? " Johnny asked while smirking.

" Well, obviously you. I won't call you for hundredth times if I want to take her with me, " I shrugged and take a sip of my shot again.

Johnny nods in understand and stand up from his seat, straighten up his clothes and smirk again, " You called me for three times only, don't over " He said and bottom-up his last shot before walking confidently to that girl.