4. " I just want to be the real me, "

" How did you realise you aren't into girls ? " I asked him, very careful with the usage of words.

●═══════════◄ೋღ♥ღೋ►═══════════●

" I fell in love with this one boy during high school. I'm trying my best to not be in a social event or even have a friend. I just don't want to meet people, I'm scared I will fall with them and can't fight my feelings for them. After 8 years of keeping my secret, the cat is finally out of the
bag "

" She knew I'm gay because I put that guy I fell in love with during high school as my wallpaper. That was so ridiculous but I did. I stalk his life, follow him on his media social. I will screenshot all of his photos and the nicest one I will set as my wallpaper " Said him while smiling at the memories. Followed by me.

" She didn't ask me about me being gay. But after she knew about that wallpaper thingy, she locked me in my room instead. She locked me out of sudden. My dad wasn't in China at that time, he went to Germany for a week. So for a week, she locked me in the room. She'll be asked the maids to send me the foods "

" When she released me, she asked all of us to meet in papa's workspace after dinner. So we did, my siblings did. My nuna, me and my little brother gathering there. I was so terrified of her because no one in our family knew about me being locked in my room. My sister even asked me where have I been for the entire week"

My jaw dropped as I didn't expect that.

" She said that she didn't take gay people as her children. I'm holding myself from crying that time. I figured out that she locked me because of my secret. She literally talked shit about gays while I struggled to hold my tears from falling. But I failed when she said she won't take gay people as her son " Sicheng let his tears fall through his cheeks.

" I burst into tears and my nuna was so shocked. I mumbled apologised for so many times when my sister hugged me. I can see papa was so disappointed with me while mama sitting there expressionless. I mumbled that I didn't want to but I ain't into girls "

" Breath, Sicheng. You are having trouble in talking with that sobs of your " I calm him by rubbing his forearm.

" Erm... " He nods his head and inhaled deeply again. When he exhaled, he sit properly before opening his mouth again. " So my papa decided to take me as the CEO in his company. I agreed because me my own self don't want to be in a society that much. I've been focused on works for 2 years straight and papa declared that he want to send me to Korea back "

" I was so happy to hear that, he said he didn't hate me for being gay. He said we can love whoever we want. He send me here because he said I've been doing very well in China. I thanked him a lot for his decisions. He said he want me to stay away from mama because mama literally treat me like shit for the entire 2 years. I didn't even stay at the house instead papa bought me an apartment "

" So here am I, being far away from mama for 2 years already. I'm so scared to go back to China. Mama is going chase me out if she sees my face " Said him while laughing.

" Eh, dude. Wait ! " I just realised something. " So before this, when we are having our 'one-night stand' activity... "

He raised his brow at my hanging question.

" Where did you go ? Do you sleep with those girls or not ? " Asked me curiously.

" I did not, " He smiled.
" I've never slept with anyone, Jae "

" Not yet, " I rolled my eyes lazily at him and he end up laughing.

" How was it felt to sleep with girls ? Ladies ? "