5. " So frontal, little Sicheng... "

" Seo Johnny, " I called for him in front of his secretary, he seems to avoid me since I arrived here. Why ?

" Hm ? " He just hummed me with his annoyed face. So, this is how he wants to play in front of his secretary ? Alright, I'm in.

" Tell me about yesterday please, here or in there ? " Said me pointing at his office's door.

" What yesterday, you dumbass " He complained, glaring at me as hard as he can. I just sighed lazily meanwhile his secretary just watch us back and forth in confusion.

" About the girl or the guy or anyo— "

" SHUT UP AND COME HERE ! " Shouted him, standing by his office's door.

" Ehek, okay ! " I laugh and run towards him.

" I thought you were with Winwin ? " Asked him as he slammed the door and sit down on the couch beside me.

" Correct, I was with him. He asked me to send him to his house because he is going to the airport, " Explained me while eyeing the newspaper over the table.

" He is going back to China ?! " Hectic Johnny, I just squinted my eyes at him in disgust.

" He is picking up his brother " Answered me, still in the same expression as before.

" Wah, his brother came here ? Isn't it nice ? "

" Johnny, are you distracting me ? If yes then I'm sorry because I ain't distracted at all. So, please tell me about yesterday, " Plead me lazily, tired with all his talks.

" You know I'm not going to tell you what happened during our nightstands activity, right ? Why still bother asking ? " Asked him, with his... fed up face ? Why is he even fed up with me ?

" Okay, I knew... But this time myself was just too curious to handle so it's obviously I can't handle them, so why not if you help me handle them ? " Persuade me.

" What nonsense are you talking about ? " Confused him with his raised brow.

" Just tell me, who did you make a child with ? The girl or the guy ? "

" I'm. Not. Telling. You, Jae " Declared Johnny. Okay, I got this one. When he empathised each word he spitted, it's already be no means no.

" At least tell me his name or her or anyone's name as long as you tell me abo— YES SICHENG, HELLO ? " I was just about to not give up with Johnny but then Litlle Sicheng called me, I got no other choices than picking up his call right ?

" Oh, okay coming there " Answered me.

" You call him and tell him on your own, I won't talk with him because I won't don't ask me why because I won't " Declared me on the phone, I can see that Sicheng creating his confused face with furrowed brows over there.

" Okay, bye, " I said and put my phone into my pocket back. " Sicheng asked us to go to Taeil's cafe because... I don't know why he didn't tell me why don't you ask me why because I don't know he didn't tel— "

" Yeah, okay... He told me already... Yes yes, we are on our way, " Said Johnny over his phone.

Did I talk alone just now ? Since when ?

" Sicheng called you ?! " Asked me irritatingly.

" You are the one who told him, right ? " Confused Johnny, reaching down his car keys and shut down his laptop.

" I did...? I did not ! When did I tell him to ? Are you sleepy, Johnny ? How many pills did you take today ? Stop taking pills plea— "

" JAE ! SHUT UP WILL YOU ? " Shrieked him out of nowhere at... me, right ? Of course me tho. " Since when you're this talkative ? "