2. " Jae ~ "

" Sweetheart... " He called me and pull my palm into his.

" Hm ? " Replied me while linking my hand into his.

" Thankyou," He said, kissing the back of my hand and hugging my arm until he fell asleep. " Thankyou for bringing me home safely " Were his last words before he drifted into dreams.

" MR. JUNG, WAKE UP "

And not to lie, that was the greatest shout for me to start my day.

Opening my eyes slowly, " Why ? " Asked me.

" Jae, why did you sleep here ? "

" Oh, " I straighten my body on my comfortable couch in the living room. " My friend slept in my room " Answered me while yawning.

" You still have a bunch of rooms ? "

" Yeah, I was just sitting here yesterday and turn out its morning already " Explained me calmly.

" I already cooked breakfast, feel free to invite your friend for it "

" Thankyou, aunt kim " I sent her my sweetest smile and stand up from the couch. Walking upstairs to my room and twist the knob slowly.

As I open the door widely, I got the view of Sicheng standing by the balcony with water of glasses in his palm. Enjoying morning's air, maybe ?

" Good morning, Sicheng " Greeted me while walking to the closet. Taking out my towel, I turn my back to Sicheng who's looking at me in surprise.

" Morning, Jae " He answered me with his genuine smile, still leaning his back at the balcony. " Did you just wake up ? " Asked him and I just nod for the answer.

" Will be taking a shower for 10 minutes and more, you can go downstairs for breakfast first," Said me, now walking towards the bathroom.

" I will just wait for you then, no rushing okay ? " He said to me with his reassured smile.

" As you wish, little Sicheng " I bowed down, treating him like a prince and shut the door up.

It took me around 5 minutes to take my body into the water, I just forgot to turn on the water heater before closing the door and knowing I'm fighting with the cold water.

" Ah fuck ! It's already nearly afternoon yet the water is still this cold ?! " Shriek me when the water hit my body, running down to my leg as I forced myself to be under the water nonetheless.

" Jae, are you okay in there ? " Asked Sicheng and knock on the door a few times. " Do you need any helps ? "

What way of helping you can help me with ?

I wondered with my flat face, " Forget it " I shrugged all of his words and continues on my shower. As I had already finished my shower by brushing my teeth, I wrapped my lower body with the towel and walked out randomly from there.

" J-Jae ? "

There, I forgot about one boy in my room.

" Told ya to go downstairs first but you won't, " Said me while choosing the clothes I'm going to put on for today.

" You didn't ask me to even wait outside or in the living room ! " Hissed him while me putting on my clothes onto my built body.

" Well, you're not a kid anymore that I have to instruct all at you either " Protest me back, settling down the towel by hanging them.

Sicheng just stare at me in disbelief, " You just want to show off your built body and those ugly abs of yours " He glared at me hard. " Why did you wear casual clothes, by the way ? " He suddenly asked.