3. " Am I pretty ? "

" There ~ your Angel "  

Sicheng nudge my arm while wiggling his brow. As planned, here we are at the park where we just been yesterday.

" SIR ! "

Both of us turned our heads in that voice's direction.

Oh, Angel's friend.

I smile as I saw Angel's busy treating all the kids buying ice cream. " He's calling for us, isn't he ? " I asked Sicheng for confirmation.

Sicheng points himself towards that guy and mouthing we ? to that guy and the latter nods his head eagerly. I just giggle watching their interaction.

" Let's go, he literally called for us, " Sicheng pulled my arm towards the store.

" Hi, Sirs ! " Greet that guy happily.

" Call me Winwin, " Sicheng proudly pull out his hand to that guy and that guy welcomes them well with his bunny smile.

" Doyoung, Kim Doyoung," Said him as they shake their hands.

" Jae, introduce yourself ! " Sicheng whispered at me.

I nod my head slowly as I took my hand out of the pocket on my pants. " Jaehyun " I smile towards him.

That guy just nods his head excitedly.

How lovely.

" Tae, come introduce yourself "

Tae ? Angel's name ?

Thought me when Angel turn his head as the bunny guy call him.

" You serve them ! " Said him, more to command.

Angel's friend just pouts, " That's the last kid after that kid " Protest him.

" Ah, wait " Angel continue back with his work.

Silent envelopes us for seconds as we are still awkward with each other.

" So, why did you call us ? " Sicheng broke the silence as I nod in agreement with his question.

" My friend asked me to call you guys if I see both of you in this park, that's why... " The bunny guy said while scratching his nape.

" Ah, I'm sorry... "

I turned my head to that voice. Angel's voice. It felt like time suddenly freeze when our eyes met.

He's beautiful for what ? Oh, he's an Angel... No wonder

" Jae ! "

I snapped out of my mind when Sicheng clap his palm in front of my face. " A-ah ? " Stuttered me.

" I called you for nth times already, what happened ? " Asked Sicheng as I shook my head in confusion.

Did he call me for nth times already ? He must be lying

" Your Angel just introduce himself, tho " Sicheng whispered again at me and that's when my jaw dropped.

WHEN DID HE INTRODUCE HIMSELF ?! I MISSED HIS NAME ?!

" Jae ? Are you okay or not ?! " Sicheng asked while pinching my arm and that got me whined in pain out loud.

" Yes yes, I heard everything okay " Lied me.

Look now, I don't know his name.

" So why did you ask him to call us ? " Asked me.

" Ugh, that... " Stuttered the Angel. " I just w-want to t-thank both of you, " Said him, succeeding with his stuttering session.