1-'Villain'

Izuku looked at the sky, uncertainty washing over him. He could always feel when something would go wrong. He felt it many times before, just before misfortune struck.

'what now?' he thought, continuing on to class, knowing facing it was better than hiding from his fate.

Walking into class, he took his seat just before Aizawa revealed news that surprised everyone in the room "There will be a 'war' exercise. Two hero students will be chosen to be the hero and villain leaders respectively.

The war is happening in a week, the leaders will be told who they are by tonight." He finished talking and left the room before anyone could ask any questions, leaving most of us pondering for homeroom

'Given my luck, I'm probably the villain leader... If I can pick my own team, can the hero leader or are they stuck with who I don't choose? If we both can choose what happens to the students who aren't picked? Are they left out? Am I able to hide a villain, or multiple villains within the hero ranks? Can someone change teams mid-war? Do-" "You're muttering, Deku" Kacchan said to me in a low voice, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Don't give yourself away yet, no one knows you're the villain." He smirks "I'm on your side, whether or not you really are the villain, alright nerd?"

I looked at him, happy to have at least one teammate, and nodded.

Later that day, after heading back to my dorm, I saw what I'd expected sitting for me.

A note lay on my bed, alongside a burner phone and a joke shirt that would honestly fit right in with my fashion sense. I was only expecting the note, but the surprise was rather pleasant.

I read the note, confirming my suspicions. I was the villain.

I flopped onto my bed, thinking of the possibilities for this game. Eventually I stood and went to Nezu's office.

I had questions for him...

I hope this is ok, it's my first attempt at a story, especially to be published. There's 316 words in this chapter, not including the author's note.