8- Final Preparations

The day before the war began Power Loader called me to his classroom.

I figured he'd have fun with the designs, but he really went all out on some of the designs

My costume was one of the ones I'm sure he had fun with. It had a headset that looked like a fusion of Kaminari's and Kacchan's head accessories from their hero outfits. It was a pure grey, as if it were metal, and was cold to the touch.

The shirt was simple, a dress shirt, of sorts, and it was a dull red-violet, close in color to wine. The pants were also a dull color, closer to a truer purple this time.

The shoes were black leather, a mix between combat and hiking boots. The shine on them was dulled, likely so I would blend in in the dark.

There was one part of my outfit that stood out from the rest, a Russian-green cloak, short in length and having a turtleneck. It draped around my shoulders, and when closed, was layered over itself like a crepe, never falling past the small of my back. The turtleneck was loose, but stiff enough to stand. It reached my chin when I leveled my head.

It was a beautiful outfit, and I was curious as to what the other villains' outfits would look like as I delivered them to their rooms. I never looked at their costumes, as I wanted to be surprised when we met up the next day.

I had been told by a teacher in passing that the Villains would enter in costume before the Heros, but after the Civilians, and that no one would be told for certain who was on their team.

Power Loader told me that everyone would have to meet up at a base of sorts, and gave me some ideas on where in field Omega would be a good place for the base.

I figured we'd be able to bring our phones, although I doubted we'd have internet.

I went back to my room, looking over what I'd bring to the field. Satisfied, I played on my phone till I was ready to go to sleep.

And that's another chapter done!
366 words this time.
I'm still dealing with the personal issues I mentioned, so updates might still be a bit slow

How did I forget the title?