2-Rules of War

There aren't many rules to any war

For this there were only 3-

-No killing or devastating injuries

-Only UA students may participate

-No actual/potentially lethal weapons

Those are the rules. Nothing about swapping sides, nothing about keeping teams secret, nothing to prevent my plans! Knowing the rules were on my side, I texted Kacchan to meet me in my room.

"Are you a villain? I'll be on your team y'know, but I guess I already said that." He said after he entered my room.

I looked at him and said "I need a mole, you up for the job?" No one knows who the villains will be, so if Kacchan pretends to be a hero, I can get information from the inside.

"Heh, of course I'm up for the job! I'm fucking Katsuki Bakugo! Those extras'll never suspect me!" I chuckled at his bravado, and we discussed our plan.

"So, who are we gonna get on our team?" Kacchan asked after we'd discussed for a while. "I'd say Shinso, Monoma, Mineta, Mei, and Kaminari. Koda could also be a good mole, he seems really kind, but we can definitely get him on our side. What do you think?"

"I agree on most, and you probably know much better than I do about this, so I'm not gonna argue. Dunce face is definitely smarter than people think."

"Then we could have him help with strategies!" I said excitedly.

"Hmm, this is... somewhat unrelated, but are we keeping your identity as the villain leader secret?" "Mm, I didn't think of that, it's a good idea." "To be honest, I just thought of it because of the burner phone you were given."

Right, the burner phone, it would make sense, if our goal is to 'kill' the heros then blending in with the heros would be a good idea.

We went our separate ways, as it was getting late, and I went to sleep that night, thinking on my plans and how to execute them

I got to 334 words this time! That's kinda cool, sorry if this isn't up to par