The audition

Paris POV

I wake up to my alarm clock going off. I groan as I hit the snooze button, I sit up about to get ready but fell back asleep.
5 minutes later it goes off again, "Paris gets up now, you have the auditions today!" My mom said yelling from downstairs.

I had forgotten about the auditions today, I quickly got up and took a shower.  I get out and put my clothes on. I put a shirt and jogging pants over it. I brush my hair and put it in a slick back ponytail, then grab my phone and go downstairs.

I saw my mom was cooking and my brother was watching Spongebob eating some cut-up pancakes and eggs, I sit down at the table " good morning mom" I said smiling a bit then turning my attention to my phone to text Nia. "Good morning Paris, hurry and eat so I can drop you off after you have to go get your headshots taken".

She set a plate down in front of me " mom why am I getting my headshot taken, we don't even know if I'll make the team" I said opening the bottle of syrup, and pouring some on my pancakes. I then close it and set it to the side and pick up my fork and shove pancakes in my mouth.

" I know you will make it, your better than all those other girls," my mom said drinking her coffee, I roll my eyes. I quickly finish eating " let me get your brother cleaned up then we can head out," she said smiling. I nod, and grabbed my duffle bag, and went to the car.

Soon after my mom walks out with my brother, she shut and lock the door and walk to the car. She puts my brother in his car seat then gets in and starts the car " do you have everything?" My mom asked " yeah my dance stuff is right here" I said pointing at the royal blue duffel bag. " And my makeup and stuff are in the truck" she nodded then slowly back up out of the driveway.

At the audition

When we arrived at the studio, it was packed I saw kids with their parents and some teenagers. " Are you sure you don't want me to come with you Paris?" my mom said putting on some lipstick in the rearview mirror.  I smile nodding, " yes mom I'm sure".

I grab my duffel bag and got out " bye Ben bye mom" I kiss Benjamin's cheek, he hugs me. I watch as they pull off and leave. I go inside, and go to the front desk " Hi I'm Paris Anderson, I'm here to audition " The lady smiled and give me a piece of paper with a number on it." 167" I said softly, she told me to go sit over there and when Abby call you in go ahead in.

I nod and went and found a seat in a corner, I take my shirt and jogging pants off and put the number on my sports bra. I started stretching, Abby called groups of people in at a time the ones she found the best would stay in the room and the rest would leave. After a while I got called " we need numbers 154 through 169" I got up and went in.

I was so excited " okay, hi girls I'm hoping y'all stretched because the first thing I want to see is a back aerial" ms. Abby said smiling as she makes the girls line up. She would call a number and if that was our number we did a back aerial, the first few people went and did them good, and I was starting to feel nervous. Some of these dancers was really good, what if I don't do well?

I didn't realize it was my turn until I heard my number. I did my back aerial, then I looked at Abby and I saw her smile. " Amazing, number 167"  ms. Abby thought it was good, I'm off to a good start. After a few other girls went they wanted us to improv. I liked improving it was fun to me, but from all the good talent in the room I was nervous.

2 people would go at a time, one would get cut and the other would stay, I was one of the girls who stayed soon, it went from 16 girls to 8 girls to 4 girls. Soon she got the other girls who made it through in their groups, there were 10 of us. Gianna taught us a short dance, we did it a few times in front of Abby.

" Okay, thank you, you all are amazing but only 1 person will be on this team for the start of the new season. Tomorrow morning I'll give your parents a call" we nod, and I grab my duffel bag and waited for my mom. Soon she arrived and pick me up and we get my photo shoot.

Abby lee Miller POV

" Today was amazing, don't you think Gianna," I said as we cleaned up. " It was, but number 167 stood out to me the most out of everyone, she's an amazing dancer, when she was dancing I just couldn't take my eyes off her" Gianna said. I looked at her" I'm pretty sure her name is Paris, I heard about her, she's been in a lot of shows and movies since she was little and she's been on a few magazine covers" I said to gia.

" We need her on this team, with her, we would win every time," I said, " Well it's settled we will give her mother a call tomorrow morning, but you know that the moms will be mad once Paris joins the team right"? Gianna said, I rolled my eyes " I'm not letting those mothers run away another one of my customers, especially Paris".

Paris POV

At home                    

I go to my room and get in the shower, once I got out and put on pajamas. " God today was a exhausting day" I said going down stairs to eat, mom stopped at McDonald's and got us food.

I sat down at the table and started eating. " so how did the auditions go?" Mom asked giving my brother his food. " Good, I made it to the top 10 she said she will give you a call telling you if I made it or not, hopefully I did" I said drinking my sprite.

" I bet you did Paris" she said kissing my head I smile, after I ate my food, my mom put my brother in the bath then put him to bed. I go to my room and finish some home work. I was home schooled, since my schedule was always busy. After I finish I went to bed.