Birthday

Paris POV

Me and the girls were in the back room stretching as we got t ready for pyramid " Are you excited for pyramid Paris"? Nia asked, " I'm so excited, last week was an huge shocker for me, I did not know I would actually win" I said, " I think your maybe the 5th person to actually beat Maddie in her years of dancing here" Kendall said, " I'm not surprised maddie is an amazing dancer" I said as Maddie smiled at me.

" I think you 100% deserved that win last week, your ballet routine was amazing" maddie said before we were called into the rehearsal room for pyramid. " So girls we were at sheer talent at Fresno, California, the only people who won was the minis and Paris" Abby said as the minis and mini moms clapped for the girls while the other girls clapped for me.

" Minis, I thought it was fun and sassy, so we're gonna do head shots tomorrow" Abby said, " So if your doing headshots for the minis, does that mean, there a team and they're your new team"? Jess asked, " well, well, I think they could be" Abby said " Let's get to pyramid! On the bottom is brynn" Abby said, " Brynn you got third place" Abby continued.

She then took the next one, " Next is Kendall, you don't pay attention to detail in the choreography" Abby said before taking the next one off, " Next we have is jojo" Abby said. " don't think you have work to do on your lyrical quality of your dancing" Abby said. " Next is Nia, Nia I thought you were good, other people are better" Abby said. " Next is Kenzie, you tried really hard not to look like a little kid, you did well" Abby said smiling.

She then took the next one off, " Next is Kalani, you were outstanding in the group routine. Next is Maddie" Abby said " I tried to create a winner, for 6 years, I did that" Abby said, " And on top of the pyramid is Paris"! Abby said as everyone clapped. " I told you, you worried about nothing, you were amazing and even beat Maddie which very few people have done, I'm proud of you. I also heard from a little birdy that it's someone's 15th birthday Saturday this weekend." Abby said.

" It is, who's"? Kendall asked, " Mine" I said awkwardly knowing either mom or Nia told Abby. " What"! The girls yelled, " Your now just telling us"?! Kalani asked, " well I don't like talking about it and I already told y'all this" I said laughing a bit, " We also have another announcement" mom then said as everyone looked at her.

" We got a call on Sunday from the producers of Modern family and Paris got the role and will be starting season 4 with them" Mom said as all the girls instantly screamed loudly hugging me, " Oh my god" I said covering my ears laughing. " We're so proud of you Paris"! Melissa said smiling, " Thank you" I said laughing a it.

" Yes girls we are very proud of paris but we need to be getting into this weekend competition we can celebrate later" Abby said laughing as they girls moved away from me. " So this weekend, we're going to Riverside California to New York dance experience" Abby said. " so you all know that this is the competition when they slap in the face with critiques right after you finish dancing" abby said.

" There's going to be incredible kids there, we really need to bring it, and you will be doing the hip-hop routine in the competition this week" abby said as we all started cheering, the name of the routine is 'The Boss Ladies', but just remember your not the boss of me, I'm the boss of you" abby said smiling.

" Mackenzie you have a solo this week" we all clapped and cheered for her, " The name is called 'Hero'" abby said " It of course of jazz acrobatic routine" abby said as Maddie patted Kenzie head. " And because paris was our winner last week, I'm going to give you another kinda hard challenge, you will be doing a hiphop solo called 'The Best'" Abby said, " Wait I'm doing a hiphop solo, ms.Abby your not playing with me right"? I asked

" Of course not your doing hiphop" she said, " Thank you so much, oh my god I love you so much ms.Abby"! I said as the other laughed. " She loves hiphop a lot" mom said as I nodded fast. " Great" Abby said, " Now the mini group, will be doing a jazz routine called ' kiss, kiss'" Abby said. " Now Kendall you did a kiss dance last year, so we are using that same music" Abby said, " Awww" Kendall said.