Ballet

Isabella POV

As me and the moms walked into the studio we seen the mini moms were here's, and also a new mom was here, " Oh there here" Melissa said as we started walking towards them " Wow you guys have a new member" Jess said , " Hi I'm Isabella it's nice to meet you" I said as I went to her shaking her hand " Nice to meet you, Yolanda" the lady with black hair said.

" What are you doing here"? Jess, then asked making the other moms laugh a bit as Yolanda sat back down, " What am I doing here "? She asked in a laughing tone kinda confused. " Yolanda, right? You know no one's going to be nice to you right"? Ashlee then said.

Before she could say anything abby came in " Well hello, it's nice to see you again"Abby said hugging yolanda, " What's happening"? Abby asked " Nothing much" she said, " Well come on I want y'all kids in here for pyramid" Abby said as we all nodded and went into the rehearsal room.

Paris POV

We stood in line as Abby started pyramid, Im so happy the minis are back, and it seems like she has a new member which I think her name was Elliana which she is the cutest little girl every other then Payton. " Welcome back minis we have a new member on the team,elliana, her mother is Yolanda" Abby said. " Anything to say elliana"? Abby asked, " Hi every body I'm super excited to be here, and you all are great" the little girl said smiling.

I smiled not able to get over how cute she was, " All right, let's talk about the competition" Abby said, " Last week, the group won" Abby said as we all clapped and cheered. "It was outstanding, alright let's get to pyramid" Abby said smiling, she takes the first one off " Kalani, your dancing didn't stand out in the group routine" Abby said. " And next, we have Nia" Abby said, " Bottom twins" Kalani said as she high fived Nia which made me laugh.

" Next is jojo and brynn, y'all got fifth and forth place" Abby said before moving on, " Next we have kendall" Abby said before pulling the next one off " And Paris, y'all were great in the group dance" Abby said making me smile. She then tore the next one off " Maddie, you were featured performer and it won highest score over all" Abby said, " And Mackenzie was our solo winner" Abby said taking hers off.

We all clapped for Kenzie as she smiled brightly," All righty this week, we are traveling to Fresno, California, we will be attending sheer talent" Abby said, " We're traveling old school style, we're taking the bus" Abby said as me and the older girls cheered. After everyone calmed down she continued " so for the mini group routine is just like mama said, it's kinda like a play, because I don't want you to listen to anything your mother say, I want you to listen to me" Abby said.

" Alright so my junior elite competition team, your group routine is entitled the 'Atlantic'" abby said, " And we have 3 solos this week"! Abby said, " The first is going to Maddie, your solo is a musical theater number, and the name is called ' The Entertainer'" abby said smiling.

" The next soloist is brynn, which is called ' Broken Dancer', and it's about the homeless children in Los Angeles. Maddie, I want you to do this piece but however you already did a homeless, ' All gods creatures'" abby said, " This piece I'm going to go ahead and give to Brynn, so you need to make sure you act and portray the role correctly " abby said, " Now our last soloist goes to someone who has been doing outstanding in all the group dances and havnt had an solo for a while now, Paris" abby said, I smiled as all the girls clapped for me.

" Now we all know you are amazing at lyrical and contemporary, but are you amazing at ballet. One of the most hardest dances to learn, your piece is entitled ' Secrets'" Abby said, I was so excited but nervous ballet was a very strict dance, you have to make sure everything is perfect, your turns, your legs, your feet, everything.