Hip hop

Paris POV

Me and the girls walked into the studio as the moms talked outside " God I'm so hungry" I said groaning at my starting head ache. " Why"? Nia asked, " I woke up late so I couldn't eat" I said, " hm" I heard Maddie say before I looked up she held out a Dunkin' bag that had a donut in it, " You can have it, I asked for to many and is full now" she said smiling. " Are you sure"? I asked, she nodded before I took it and ate it.

"...Y'all would make a really cute couple" Nia then said out of nowhere making me choke on the piece I had just ate, I started coughing as Maddie patted my back and got me some water. " Who just busts out and say that"!? I said after drinking so water and calmed down.

" Me, I'm tired of you too acting like y'all don't like each other"! Nia said, " We do not like each other" Maddie said making me nod along, " One day I'm going to kill you both" Nia said, " Dude"! I yelled, " Don't dude me" she said crossing her arms, " Your acting like a child Nia" I said. " I don't care, y'all should be dating and not only me but everyone else think so too" Nia said.

" I don't like paris Nia" Maddie said deadpanning her, before she could answer we all were called for prymid, we all went to the rehearsal room and stood in a line as Abby walked in. " Last week, our number the group dance,it was big, it was epic it was fabulous, it was second overall high score...second" Abby said pausing a bit, " What did we do the week before that"? Abby then asked, " We didn't win" Abby then said.

" We didn't even place" Melissa then said " Maybe it's just our time girls" Abby said " If you won every single competition, you wouldn't need to work as hard" Abby said " I think y'all can do better" Abby said before moving to the pyramid " On the bottom is jojo" Abby said.

"I've literally been on the bottom like every week" Jojo then said, " I just feel like you were a bit distracted during it" Abby said, " She did the group dance, she did good, it was a good week for her" Jess then said. " Well then we'll move you" Abby said grabbing her picture and putting it on top of the pyramid making us cheer and laugh.

" Next we have brynn" Abby said as we calmed down. " I didn't have anything last week" brynn then said as she was confused, " There you go" Abby said before pulling the next one off, " Next is Paris, like brynn you didn't have anything last week, I thought you did outstanding in the group dance, nothing to really judge you on" Abby said making me smile and nod, " Next is Kenzie, I've been raising you for years now, but there comes a time when your playing a role, you need to dig down deep and remember something that made you sad that brought you to tear" Abby said before moving on.

" Next is Nia, I definitely saw emotion in you, your a strong girl, I saw you become frail, it was good, I thought you did a great job" Abby said before moving on, " And, kendall, Maddie, and Kalani, Maddie and Kalani congratulations y'all are the winners, y'all were great" Abby said.

" So we go to second place, Maddie and kendall, I was on the edge of my seat, I saw what a duet should be, it was great" Abby said smiling, ' Alright, this week end we are traveling to Sacramento, California to attend Xpressions dance competition" Abby said, " JoJo, you'll be doing a solo this week, it will be hip hop" Abby said, " I love you"! Jojo yelled as we laughed, " Million dollar baby, next brynn you will be doing a solo, it's also hip hop, and the name of your routine is 'freak,'" Abby said smiling.

" My last solo, goes to Kenzie" we all then started clapping, I was upset I didn't get a solo this week but I'm happy Kenzie did, " Is it hip hop"? Melissa then asked " Actually, she's doing ho down show down, it's a gymnastics routine is what you're best at" Abby said " Mackenzie is amazing at hiphop" Melissa said " You should let them all three do hiphop" Jill then added, " Please, please" Kenzie said.