Chapter 28

I woke up first again the next morning, rolling over slightly and seeing Rob laying on his back this time, eyes closed breathing deeply. He had his hands folded across his bare chest, fingers linked, looking like he was dead if it weren't for the soft sounds he was making. I smiled, taking in his beard, his lips slightly parted as he slept, his straight Roman nose, his eyes closed and the long eyelashes on him.

I lightly placed my hand on top of his, feeling the warmth of him immediately as I touched his manly paws. I loved touching his fingers, holding his hand. Our legs were already touching under the sheets, and I edged closer to him, trying not to wake him.

I kept my eyes open, watching him sleep, thinking about yesterday. From the adventures on the island, to the reunion at the kitchen island, to after dinner. I thought I was completely sexed out. But as I laid there, looking at him, I still wanted more.

Rob did this for my birthday, bringing me back to the cottage where we first met. I couldn't help but think back to when I enjoyed my birthdays. From that first one with Joe and all the others after. Until he was gone. After Joe, no birthdays mattered anymore. Until now.

I had used the excuse about the divorce with Rob as to not celebrate it, and luckily Rob had to work that day. He surprised me with this weekend. A "Get-A-Way" together. I never thought I would find another guy like Joe. But here I was, with his former best friend, ready to marry him. Something Joe and I could never do back then.

I traced my fingers along Rob's bigger ones, lightly running along the veins in his hand, upwards along his forearm, feeling the light hairs on his solid arm. There was a lot of similarities between Rob and Joe, but they were completely different men. I was different now too, some 15 years older and wiser.

I grazed down his arm closest to me, ending at his elbow resting against his side, and then traced onto his stomach, still flat and exposed just above the sheet resting under his belly button. We had gone to bed naked, so I knew what I wanted to touch next.

I watched his face, still relaxed and sleeping as I let my hand move ever so softly along the edge of the sheet, letting my fingers slide underneath the covers and feeling his flesh as I continued south. Rob's breathing changed slightly, his deep sounds halting, but his eyes remained closed, and his face didn't change.

I moved my hand down along the right side of his waist, feeling the crease between his thigh and abdomen. I held my breath in anticipation as my fingers finally found my target, feeling one giant testicle and the bottom of his thick shaft. I swallowed, watching his handsome face as my fingers glided upwards, over his soft meat, feeling the warmth exuding from it as I wrapped my hand around it. And as soon as my hand cupped it, it flexed and started to grow.

I could no longer hear Rob breathing, but when I saw his eyelids flutter I knew he was stirring. His cock responded before his brain kicked in, flooding his tool with blood and bringing it to life before the rest of him did. I gently stroked it up and down, feeling it stretching upwards in my hand and hardening. Then his right eyelid fluttered open slightly, and I could see his eyeball rolling sideways before his face joined it.

He breathed in deeply, stretching his legs straight out as I continued, and his head turned to me.

"What are you doing, you little horny fucker." He mumbled with a smile, raising his hands up off his chest to his head and then stretching his arms above his head. He let out a loud exhale as his entire body stretched, groaning in delight as I grabbed his cock firmer and felt him fully erect.

"Morning," I said with a giggle, letting out my own moan as I squeezed his cock.

He moaned back and smiled at me, his cheeks raising with his smile. "You didn't get enough yesterday?"