12.

T O B I A S

"Tris wait" I say. I follow her up to our room. She shuts the door on my face. I turn the knob and find her sitting on the bed. With her hand on her forehead. "I know your upset but you don't know that they will live or die" I say.

"Tobias face it, they won't live" Tris saids. I sit down next to her on the bed, and put my arm around her shoulder. "You don't know that, I bet right now they're living and staying strong" I say. A tear runs down her cheek and she wipes it off with her finger. "Tobias, Ariana is the only actual family I have left and she reminds me so much of my mother because they're sisters" Tris saids.

"I know, I do miss evelyn too" I say. She turns her head so she's facing me. "Why wouldn't you, she's your mother even though she left you, you still have one who still cares about you" she saids.

"I know tris, I didn't mean it like that yeah she cares about me but our relationship is different compared to yours with your mother" I say

"Yeah but by mother is dead" She saids. Tears come down her face, I pull her into a hug.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that look were gonna find them alright?" I say. She nods and then wipes the tears off her cheek.

I open my eyes and find Tris screaming, I sit up and comfort her. Tears are streaming down her face. "Sorry it was just a bad dream" she saids. I pull her into a hug, then using my hand to rub in a circular motion to comfort her. "It's okay, it wasn't real" I say.

"I know but it seemed like it was" she saids. We both lay back down, I wrap my arm around her waist. "It's okay, we will get out of her and save them i promise" I say. "I hope so" she whispers

"So what's the plan to get into there?" Molly saids. Sam folds her hands on the table and clears her throat. "We don't exactly have the details yet, but we are thinking of a plan" Sam saids.

"So what is it?" I ask. Sam turns her head and looks at me with a weird look. "You shouldn't ask that right now Tobias, since we don't have the details" Sam saids.

"But if we have the details, can we have a little idea?" I ask. "Here in Philadelphia we run things a little different then you do in Chicago" Sam saids.

"Oh come on can't you at least give us an idea we don't have to know everything?" Tris saids.

"Tris prior!" Sam scowls. Tris has a surprised look on her face. "What?" She questions.

"how dare you question me!" She saids. Tris is just sitting there quietly. "Here we do not question, with attitude we have to respect each other so this can work" Sam saids.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't asked you like that in a rude way" Tris Saids. She just frowns, she is under a lot of stress right now but I guess they do things different here.

"I forgive you, now let's get back to the discussion" Sam saids. She takes a bite of her steak. "Why did you flip out when tris question you in a certain way?" I say. Sam puts her fork down on her plate.

"Because we don't ask questions in a rude tone because that's called respect" Sam saids. "Yeah but she didn't mean it in that way" I say.

"You don't pretend to act like that sorry" Sam saids. I roll my eyes, does she not even know people make mistakes or is it just me?

"She didn't mean it that way, you don't understand she is under a lot of stress right now" I say.

"Tobias leave this table right now and not fight with me or you can be kicked out of here, so you understand me?" Sam saids.

I get up and push my chair in to underneath the table. I walk out of the room and I don't look back.

I hear the door open with a crack and light shines through the walkway into my eyes. Tris shuts the door and walks over to the bed and sits at the end of it.

"Hey" she whispers. I smile and I sit up so I'm facing her. "Hi" I say. "Thanks for standing up for me but you didn't have to do that" Tris saids.

"Tris I had to, you're under a lot of stress right now and you did not deserve to be treated like that you did nothing wrong" I say. She nods and then lifts her head up so she can smile at me. "Thanks" She saids.

"So how'd was dinner?" I ask. "Awkward" she chuckles. I turn on the light so I can see better.

"Well I could see why"

"Oh really, it's like you got scowled by your own mother"

"Yeah, my mother did the scowling even though I can't hardly remember"

"Yeah, I wouldn't really get in trouble, it was more caleb"

"So Beatrice Prior was the innocent one, Hmm why am I not surprised?"

"Oh shut up"

T R I S

"so when we walk down to that building right there, I'll show you some footage before the war" Sam saids.

"So why are you showing us this footage when we already saw it?" I ask. We walk up a hill of some gravel and walk through a whole in the building. "The bureau only showed you some footage not all of it" Sam saids.

"Oh okay" I say. We walk up some stairs and we reach the second floor into a dusty office. Sam walks over the desk and blows off some of the dust on the desk. Then she presses a a button and a hologram pops up.

I walk closer to the desk so I can take a closer look. I see people burning things and riots. Guards with guns trying to keep people clam and containing them. People are screaming, crying and trying to fight back. Then finally some guns go off and I see people fall to the ground.

Why the hell happened? Why are they killing all these people. Was it just because to fix the genes of people so we could have a peaceful society or was it something else?

"Stop the video" I scowl. Tobias looks at me with a confused look. "Why?" Sam questions. "I'm sorry I can't do this, it's wrong" I say. I walk out of the room and downstairs to outside, Tobias follows me. He grabs my wrist gently. "Hey" he saids.

"What?" I say. I lean against the wall and look at the ground. "Why did you run off, what's going on?" He asks.

"I can't handle people killing each other anymore" I say. He backs away from me a little. "I understand why" he saids. I lift my head up and I just stare at him.

"You do?" I ask.

"Of course, you gone through enough and it just haunts you I understand it's okay if you don't want to watch it but if you wanna do this your gonna have to deal with it no matter what"

"Yeah..."

"But I'm willing to stay by your side through this"

I walk over to him, and I stand up on my tip toes and kiss his forehead. "Thank you" I say. He smiles at me and leans in and brushes his lips with mine. Then finally fits his mouth to mine. I pull away and lean my forehead against his.

"No matter what" he saids.

Vote and comment!

Sorry I haven't been updating I have been so busy with school. But I saw insurgent last weekend and I was blown away. Divergent was amazing and Insurgent was spectacular!! I wanna see it again, and I can't wait till it comes up on DVD. The Fourtris scenes just gave me feels like omg.

Comment your fav Fourtris scene

Sorry if this was a long chapter I might add to it later I don't know yet but we will see!

-Nikki