20.

T O B I A S

I open my eyes and I turn my body so I can touch Tris's back and I feel nothing. I open my eyes wider and see Tris isn't there. I sit up and look around the room. Maybe she's in the bathroom? I walk down the hallway.

I see the bathroom light isn't on, I quickly walk down the stairs. She isn't downstairs. I walk back upstairs and I put on my combat boots and tie the laces.

Shit, she went to go save Evelyn and Ariana there wouldn't be no other way she wouldn't leave. I quickly walk down the stairs and walk down he door.

There are no guards, maybe I could ask Casey where she went. I walk quicker down the hallway. Then I see Tris handcuffed and being captured by guards. I sigh at her, of course she would of done that. She could have been killed. We wouldn't be able to do that unless we had a team of people with guns. It's her and me. But right now it's her.

"Tris?" I ask. They start to pull Tris away by the guards. "You can come if you want, but she's going to face punishment" a guard saids.

I nod. Of course she's going to face punishment. I walk behind them into Samuels office. They sit Tris in a chair and I sit in the chair next to her. Samuel walks out of his room pissed. "What the hell where you doing?" He asks.

"Uh...I" Tris saids. He walks over to her and stands in front of her. Then he crosses his arms. "Beatrice I will need you to tell me what you were doing out there" Samuel saids. "I broke in the control rooms to break Ariana and Evelyn out of their cell and then get Tobias then escape" Tris saids

Tris shakes in fear, I just look at her but I don't say anything. "Well, you made a very stupid choice you are an restless inresponsible person and I want you to say that" He saids.

"But I..." She saids. He sticks his face out and gives her a strict look. "I don't want to" she saids. Then he slaps her across the face. She bites her lip then nods.

"Why the hell did you do that?" I yell. He laughs a little then walks over to me. "Because she wasn't listening, Mr. Eaton I'll send you back to your room if you make another peep understand?" He scowls. I nod and then I give him a mad look. He walks back over to Tris.

"Say it" he saids.

"No" Tris saids.

Then he slaps her across the face again and her face is red. "I said say it!" He yells. Tris gulps then nods. "I made a stupid mistake and I am restless inresponsible person" she saids.

He stands back a little then crosses his arms and then nods. He gives a little smile. "Very good" he grins. This man is sick, who would ever want this person to be a leader? I don't understand. This city is so disturbing.

"Now let's talk about your punishment" he saids. I shake a little, I'm very worried what her punishment is going to be. I hope it's not bad, I don't know what kind of punishments they do here but I'm scared. I can't lose her I can't.

He walks around the room with his arms crossed. "One of her fears is drowning right?" He asks. Tris nods at him. "Yeah, why?" Tris saids.

"Well tomorrow this is going to be your punishment" he saids. So is he going to put her into her fear landscape? I hope that's what it is, the punishment could be way worse. "What do you mean?" Tris asks.

"I'm going to put you in a water tank tomorrow in a black room with one white light you will be facing a large window of people in it, the people in there will be me, Casey, your boyfriend and a couple of doctors" Samuel saids.

"Wait I'm going to die?" She asks. He smiles at her. "Not necessarily, you have to break the glass or escape somehow and the you can live" he saids. No she can't die, she can't. This is real life, not a fear landscape.