𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱

as soon as the hand wrapped tightly around yeonjun's throat was gone, the boy sucked in a gasp of air

he pushed his body up with one of his hands, but was still to weak to stand up.
he lay there, one hand supporting half of his body as he sucked in breaths and gasps of air, desperate to stop the burning in his throat and lungs.

when he finally regained sense of where he was he widened his eyes and looked behind him,
the the taller was.

"so it wasn't my mind on the near brink of death causing me to hallucinate,"
soobin was really there.

"choi soobin, a pleasure you could join us! i must say you're immensely late." soojun grinned, motioning to yeonjun's slumped over figure.
"soo-" he tried to talk, but it came out instead in a cracked whisper.
he coughed to clear his throat but that seemed to irritate it more.

"get away from him." he heard the taller demand, watching as soobin made his way closer.

soojun clicked his tongue, "no fun in that, isn't that right yeonjun? we were in the middle of a game before you rudely interrupted-"

CLICK!

soojun froze as soobin wordlessly lifted a hand gun towards him, his fingers already beginning to press into the trigger.

"WAIT- WAIT! put it down, please just calm down, i haven't done anything," soojun panicked, lifting his arms up in surrender.

"you can go, yeonjun! there's no one holding you back." the boy muttered, taking a step back and motioning towards soobin.

yeonjun glared at the male, knowing it wasn't that easy.
besides, he head still felt airy and his heart rate was still coming down.

"i see, it seems you're unable to stand on your own? hm~ i guess that's my fault." soojun pouted, "i'll help you~"

yeonjun widened his eyes as soojun once again moved closer and crouched down.
"D-DON'T-" he tried to protest, but the other only smiled at him.

soobin caught on to the boys thoughts as well, but before he could voice it out soojun was already reaching a hand around yeonjun's waist.

the other free arm though, was carrying a long mental blade.
in the flash of a second, soojun had stabbed the knife far into yeonjun's abdomen.

yeonjun let out a low cry as he looked down and saw only the handle of the blade sticking out from his shirt.

it was instantaneous, how blood began to pour out of the wound in seconds and his stomach burned with fire so much worse than his throat.
the worst part is it wouldn't stop, yeonjun gasped for air but the deep cut only hurt worse.