𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯

the amount of stares he was receiving that night didn't help to calm his nerves

despite beomgyu sitting on the armrest of the couch he was on he still didn't feel entirely in place.

"don't worry, it's because you look good." beomgyu winked, noticing the looks, "i get them too!" he grinned.

yeonjun wanted to scoff at his words but maybe there was some truth to them, as the way peoples stares trailed down what could be seen from the sheer shirt he was wearing.

the only reason he was weary of the words was due to the sharp gaze sent his was from a boy in the group a little further from them that he had asked about earlier.

"what about them?" yeonjun asked quietly.

"oh- lee jihyuk." beomgyu followed yeonjun's gaze to the group.

"they're jealous. he's jealous of you." the younger replied simply.

"jealous?" yeonjun raised an eyebrow.

"don't tell me you can't tell," beomgyu laughed. "look, watch this."

without warning beomgyu took out his phone and gasped loudly, "a text from soobin?!"

all of a sudden people started crowding around beomgyu, begging him to read the text aloud or show them the phone.

yeonjun tried to look over the swarm of people from where he was seated, trying to see if any of these parents saw the show.

either these kids just didn't care or they were that desperate to know.

desperate to know, about-

"oh." yeonjun said to himself, ignoring the knowing look on beomgyu's face.

"what'd he say?" a boy questioned, pushing passed ryujin who was right beside beomgyu.

"yah! i swear you guys turn into animals!" she cursed, brushing off her shoulder.

"ryujin-ssi, is that your mom walking this way?" jihyuk narrowed his eyes.
ryujin gasped, "you're kidding! she's gonna get so mad at me for yelling-" she mumbled before taking off, likely trying to not get caught by the woman.

a girl hanging off jihyuk's shoulder laughed, patting him on the back.
yeonjun watched the girl run away and sighed.

he didn't know this group well- but he's going to refer to them as lee jinhyuk's friends.