𝐱𝐢𝐱

[a/n: hey this is another reminder to go reread the last chapter!

also if jun corrects to juan look away]

[TIME SKIP]
{10:49 pm/yeonjun's house}

yeonjun took another sip of his coffee and yawned, staring with half-opened eyes at his laptop screen.
he was sitting next to his boyfriend on the floor as they finished up some of their assignments.

since the principal was on leave, the student council had been extra busy, taking care of everything the office workers couldn't,
this included handling transfers.
it was around that time of year (as mentioned before)

"of all schools, why did i have to attend BHU." he mumbled, making soobin giggle beside him.

the boy stretched out his arms and leaned closer to the younger.

he was in charge of assigning students to their tour guides
which was way harder than expected.
he'd spent forever matching these new students to one of the 20 council members, making sure to email them and make sure they weren't busy the day they came.

he smiled when he finally reached his cousins name,

HUENING KAI
• GUIDE - CHOI YEONJUN

"remember my cousin, kai?" yeonjun asked looking up.
soobin pursed his lips, "i think so, the one younger than you?
"mhm, he's come back
and is transferring to our school next week." yeonjun smiled.

"yay! i'm excited to finally meet him." soobin said wrapping an arm around yeonjun, pulling him closer.
"he's excited to meet you too, maybe we can plan something soon."

"have you finished yet, angel?" soobin questioned closing his own laptop.
"almost. just one or two more left."
the taller nodded and leaned his head on yeonjun's shoulder, watching the boy continue.

KIM SOOJUN
• GUIDE - ?

yeonjun paused, "kim soojun.."
'where have i heard that name before?' he thought.
"what did you say?" soobin mumbled sleepily.
"nothing, just deja vu i guess."

the younger was confused at the response, but was too tired to question anything.
yeonjun, at the brink of falling asleep, decided to just assign himself as their guide so he didn't have to wait for another reponse.

he carefully pressed 'save' on the document and turned off his computer.
he made soobin get up so they could lay down and be more comfortable.
"do you want me to wake you up or are you staying over?"