ᎥᎥ

"dammit, i loved this shirt!" soobin whined walking out of the bathroom

it took him only around 30 minutes to finish up cleaning the bathroom and staging the scene.
he didn't feel like walking to a river a dumping the body so he just left it there.

his clothes were covered in blood so he rushed to try and get home,
"i hope mum can still save this shirt." he really did like that shirt.
at least she's gone...she was easier than the last one he thought to himself walking home.

finally he was home, opening the door he was greeted with his mom with her arms crossed.
"soobin, dinner was ready ten minutes ago-" she stopped herself.
"ohh, i see..." she smirked seeing the boys shirt.

"go on and get changed so i can hurry and wash it." she said making soobin sigh.
the boy kissed her cheek before he ran upstairs.
when the two got situated, they sat down at the dinner table.

"where's father?" he asked after stuffing some food into his mouth.
"don't talk with your mouth full!" she leaned forward smacked her son's head.
"and your father is still at work, sadly. his new secretary is bad at her job
which leads him to having extra work." his mother sighed clenching her fist.

"oh, i see." soobin said looking down at his food smiling.
oh the poor secretary...

yes, his mother was like soobin.
i mean, he had to get it from somewhere, right?

"so, tell me about your day! what happened with that yeonjun boy?" she winked.
"mom~" soobin whined making the woman giggle.
"well, he asked me to be his friend!" soobin said with a happy smile, his mom mirroring his look
when she heard the news.

"my day was going great, until this dumb girl decided to ruin it!" he stabbed his food with his fork.
"she's the one who ruined my favorite shirt!" the boy pouted.
"but it was worth it, anything's worth it for yeonjunnie!" the boy added giggling.

"that's the spirit son!" the woman ruffled the boys hair.
"now, go to sleep. i'll be out late tonight so be careful~" she told the boy.
soobin nodded and hugged his mom goodnight before heading towards his room.

as he laid down he took out his phone and immediately went to yeonjun's
instagram. he scrolled through the boys photo's and smiled at every single of of them.

he was obsessed.

[time skip]
{the next day}

soobin started off to school with a smile on his face that next day. he
hummed a little song while riding his bike.
when he was finally at his destination, he parked his bike and put the lock on it.
he made sure to arrive a little bit early so he could watch yeonjun walk in.

he hid behind the wall waiting to see the familiar blue haired boy.
then, he heard the squeals and knew he had arrived.
"ah he look's so cute today~" soobin cooed.
he reached for his phone only to find it wasn't in the usual
pocket of his hoodie.

"huh? i could've sworn it was in here!" he pouted and kneeled.
he took off his glasses for a second to try and clean
them in hopes for a better chance at finding his device.
he jumped when he heard a certain giggle, "nerd."
the person chirped.

looking up he tried to compose his anger, "what do you want?" he mumbled.
he grabbed his glasses, placing them back on.
"listen here, choi soobin. i don't know what but something about you
screams...freak?" she crossed her arms and pursed her lips.

"listen here, bitch." soobin started off making the girl widen her eyes.
"i don't need you're annoying voice ringing in my ears for the
rest of the day so finish up whatever you were saying so i can leave." soobin
crossed his arms.
"you-! how dare you talk to me like that! do you know who i am?!" she huffed.

oh, of course soobin knew who she was.
the boy just rolled his eyes, "han gracie, how could anyone
on campus not know who the principal's daughter is!?" soobin said in a fake
enthusiastic voice.
"hmph! well then you should know to watch your language with me!"
the girl was already getting on soobin's nerves and he just wanted to hurry and go to class.

"can you please hurry this up, i have math coming up." soobin said annoyed.
"well, i want you to stay away from yeonjun." she said simply
'what did she just say?' soobin scoffed
"why?" soobin was honestly confused

"i-i don't know! i just see the way you look at him and i hate it!" she furrowed her eyebrows.
"for a principle's daughter, you sound really fucking stupid." the boy said with a laugh.
"don't waste my time." he said in a deep tone sending chills down the girl's spine.
then he left and just smirked to himself, knowing the girl was scared.

"don't test me, bitch."

[time skip]
{history}

soobin walked over to his usual seat in the back and waited for the teacher to begin.
he just sighed staring out of the same window.
everyone hated history...

just then yeonjun walked in the class, making soobin instantly look up.
yeonjun stood on his tippy toes for a second to see over a few standing students.
soobin's jaw almost dropped when he saw the older smile gently at him and walk over.

soobin mentally told himself to act calm since he was screaming inside.
"hello, binnie~" yeonjun's voice chirped.
"b-binnie?" soobin asked smiling.
"yup! it's my new nickname for you...i usually make nicknames for my friends." the older said giggling.

so. fucking. cute.
the black-haired boy just shook his head with a smile.
the two finished taking out what they needed for the class and just waited.

"argh can he just start so we can get out of here...?" soobin thought out loud.
yeonjun giggled, "that's what we're all thinking."
then...a knock was heard at the door.