Charasaku AU [Handwriting]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Charasaku HC [not married, but living together]

Charasuke was roaming around the house cleaning stuff, cuz even though he way not seem like it. He was a clean freak And when enters Sakura study room, he sees his worst nightmare.

No, it's not all the crushed up paper lying all around the room, it was the sound of Sakura, crying.

He was scared, like really really scared. So as any good boyfriend, he went and calmly confronted Sakura. Only too see her bawling her eyes of with a premium fountain pen he remembered Tsunade got her for her 18th birthday and a piece of paper on the desk.

Charasuke: Sakura-chan, what's wrong? Why are you crying?

Sakura: The letter...

Charasuke : hmm?

Sakura: THE LETTER, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE IT!

Charasuke: Sakura-chan calm down and take some rest, you can tell we what happened later.

Sakura: fine.... And just like that, Sakura walked away to their room.

As Charasuke got ready to clean up her room too, out of curiosity, he opened one of the papers.

Charasuke: damn, I remember her telling me about her bad handwriting, but I never knew it was this bad. I guess now I know what happened.

After awhile Sakura yawns waking up and suddenly remembers that she still needs to write the letter.

Sakura: what are you doing here Charasuke?

Charasuke: hmm? I was just cleaning up the room.

Sakura: oh okay. Then slowly she walks towards the desk to finish the dreadful letter, only to                           find it already written, and the handwriting looked beautiful.               

Sakura : Umm Charasuke, did you write it?

Charasuke: depends, is this what you wanted to write?

Sakura: yeah.

Charasuke: then.... Yes, I wrote it.

Sakura: Charasuke!   {Starts tearing up}

Charasuke: Sakura-chan please don't cry again, I can't-

 And he gets tackled into a tight hug.

Sakura: I love you...

Charasuke: me too.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I'n not really write right now. This is one of the snippets i post on discord, where im confident about posting stuff cuz most of them are my friends.

Hope you liked it, cuz I sure didn't.

[And this is my interpretation of Charasaku, so you may not like it. Sorry!]