Jealous Sasuke

・゚゚・:.。..。.:゚::✼✿

Sasusaku angst [Jealous Sasuke]

Narrator [underlined font]

Sakura [normal font]

Sasuke [Italic font]

Well this was a sight to see, as some may call it. The last Uchiha alive, the war Hero, previously a deadly criminal, at Sakura's home, drunk.

"Sasuke-kun! I was worried, Why are you so late"

"Why do you care?"

"Sasuke-kun, what do you mean?"

"Why do you care huh? Why don't you go stick around to that guy at the hospital your so fond of?"

"Where is all this coming from Sasuke-kun?"

"Oh you know very well what this is about"

"He's just fellow Doctor. Wait, Why do you care?"

"I'll show you why"

"What do you-"

Sakura felt a hand on her waist as it pushed her forward to Sasuke's chest.

"Sasuke-kun, stop"

"Arn't you the one who wanted to know why I care? don't stop me"

She didn't want this, not with him in a state like this, she wanted to have a clear conversation, not this.

"I'm sorry Sasuke-kun"

.

.

.

.

.

.

She had knocked him out, it was easy considering he was heavily drunk.

The next morning Sasuke woke up to a huge headache. But he still remembered the hell that went out last night, much to his dismay. Saying he felt awful was a understatement, he left disgusted and angry at himself, how could he have dome such a thing?He had hurt her once again.

He had proved he didn't deserve her yet again.

"Oh Sasuke-kun, you're awake"

"Hmm"

"Sit down, you were pretty drunk yesterday. You should eat this"

"Thanks Sakura"

"It's fine"

The scilence between them was suffocating.

"Sasuke-kun, about yesterday-"

"I'm sorry Sakura..."

"Sasuke-kun"

"I shouldn't have done that, I'm really sorry"

"I want to ask you something"

"..."

"Why did you do that yesterday?"

"I was drunk Sakura"

"Still, why did you do that"

"I-I didn't like seeing you with that guy."

"I know I don't deserve to be angry-"

"But why?"

"I care for you Sakura, but I know I don't deserve you, I felt angry when I saw you with him, but deep down I knew he would treat you better than me"

"Wait-"

"I hope your happy with him, I wont bother you anymore"

"Sasuke-kun! listen to me!"

".."

"He and me, were not together Sasuke-kun"

"I-"

"Why didn't you tell me Sasuke-kun?"

"I'm not worthy of you Sakura, you deserve someone better, someone who isn't me. Sakura I'm already yours, I've been yours for a long time. Even though I know you'll never be mine, I'll still always be your, forever. You deserve someone better, someone who isn't me"

"Why told you what deserve Sasuke-kun? Your the one I want, not the guy from the hospital, not anyone else"

"I don't deserve you Sakura"

"Maybe your right, but your the one I want Sasuke-kun. I want to be yours as much as you claim to be mine, your the only one for me."

"I love you Sakura"

"I know now, Sasuke-kun, I love you too"

✿✼:゚:.。..。.:・゚゚・*