Wilting flower (Part 2)

(Sorry if it may seem short compared to the previous chapter)

Day by day Sasuke got to know Sakura more. Sasuke got interested in her so much, that he even  considered dating her not because of the dare.

She had such a unique personality,

she was so smart yet she sometimes seemed to behave silly.

She seemed to know everything about the world yet she seemed to know nothing about it.

She seemed so strong yet she seemed to fragile.

She seemed to be so open yet she seemed so mysterious ?

But why? what was she hiding? was it something bad, was it something wrong? he wanted to ask but he felt scared, what if she felt hurt? but why does he care?

It's not like he loves her or something right? or does he?

No he can't love her, she is just a fangirl, and after all she told him not to fall in love with her, but why?

He couldn't stop the wave of curiosity in his mind, didn't she love her, then why would she not want him to love her back?

He thought of of questioning that to her today.

"Sasuke-kun, I'm here"

she said cheerfully as he looked at her, a bit surprised.

"Are you okay? you seem, well worried, did something happen"

"No, nothing get inside"

She sat in the car as they drove to a lake, they had gone to a bunch of places and they were all crowded so she told to go to a place where it was much more peaceful and calm.

Sasuke and Sakura sat on the bench just staring at the lake, which seemed so calm and peaceful, just like the silence between them, the silence wasn't awkward at all, it was a comfortable silence.

"Hey Sakura" he said as the silence broke between them.

"Hmm ?"

"I just want to tell you something"

"Let me guess, you want to say 'you are annoying' "

"What? no that's not what I wanted to say"

"Then tell me, what is it?"

"I just want to say you are really different from what I imagined, I thought when I ask you out on a date, you would be clingy and noisy like others, but you are different, seems like I judged you wrong"

"Hmm, is that so? can I tell you something Sasuke-kun?"

"Sure" he replied as he looked at her, he noticed her beautiful emerald eyes as they looked the lake, she looked so calm, seeing her made his racing mind slow down, seeing her made him treasure the moment into a memory.