22: S.H.I.E.L.D?

TILLY'S POV

I had a bad feeling bubbling in the pit of my stomach. Mum was telling me a plan that would stop SHIELD from believing Noah was a threat. Because it wasn't true. He wouldn't hurt anyone. He wanted to help people. 

"Something is wrong," I say cutting her off. "You're just worried, that's all. He's safe here." I nodded. I sat whilst she continued to type on the computer. "Come on let's go check on him." I nodded and she held my hand as we walked down. "You were really good with the directions today. Got them perfect. Did you have the blueprints of the building up?" "I studied it the night before... had nothing better to do." She kissed the top of my head standing on her tiptoes. 

We got to the cell wing and I froze. Hearing the angry shouts of Tony and Steve. "No," I said already knowing. "How could you do such a thing?" Steve shouted. I heard a bang, I stripped my robe off before running down the long hall. "Tilly. Tilly wait!" Mum called after me. I lost my slipper as I ran down the hall but I didn't care. 

I saw him laid there, the other three in the room melted away from my vision, his lips were blue and his skin pale. "NO!" I screamed running to the bed. "Noah. Noah wakes up. Wake up." I begged his cold body. I tried to keep ym tears pushed down, I had cried enough today. Steve must think I'm an emotional wreck. "Please wake up," I begged Noah like he could hear me and suddenly decide to breathe again. 

"Tilly I had to," Bruce said to me and I let go of Noah's hand and turned to him. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to hurt him. I wanted to cause him the pain I was feeling right now. I took a deep breath. And another trying to regulate my thoughts. I can't kill him. You can't kill him. 

I grabbed the IV pole and began to hit him with it over and over. Steve pulled me away gently and I let go of the metal pole. "I hate you," I said to him. Mum stood in between Bruce and me, she was facing him. "How could you do that to him? To me?" I questioned him. I didn't pull at Steve I let him hold me back. "Tilly he was a threat, Hydra could use him. Hurt you." "I don't care. I loved him and you killed him. You took him from me." 

NATASHA'S POV

Seeing her this distressed was horrible. She wasn't even fighting Steve for holding her arms stopping her movements. "Tilly he-"You didn't know him. You didn't know anything about him. You met twice. You hated him from the moment he walked in." "That's not true." "Isn't it? Because I heard you. I heard you talking to Sam. Saying he was bad for me. Distracting me." "He was." "I'm 20. I'm not meant to be serious all the time. I'm meant to have fun and I was. With him." "We were looking at houses... We were... We were starting a life together. And you took that from me.

"If I could I would kill you. I would make you feel so much pain that you'd beg me to hurry and end it. I will. One day. I will. And I won't stop working until I find a way." She meant her words, she meant every single one and it scared me. 

"You're a monster. You might as well join the bad side." "I was saving you." "FROM WHAT?" She shouted at him. Steve's grip on her arms tightened to hold her back from going after him again. "What were you saving me from? You didn't see him. You didn't see him with me. He wanted to protect me." She told him. "You should have spoken to everyone. We're a team, we make choices together. We don't kill people." 'You're a child." He said flatly to her. "I'm a child when it suits. But I'm an adult when you don't want to run into a burning building. Or jump from rooftop to rooftop. I have never been a child a day in my life." She said. 

She turned to look at the body before looking back. "I need to call his parents." She looked up at the ceiling. "I have to tell his little sister that he's dead. She's 7." She was heartbroken. But trying to hold it together. "Sheild will deal with it." "They don't go near her." She warned him. "Bruce I think you should go stay in the safe house tonight," Tony says trying to hold back his anger. We all were. Tilly sank to the floor holding Noah's hand, she was whispering to him.