7 - you.

|"if you say so, mr. mask."

"you'll be cooking tonight," mr. mask stood up from the arm of the chair.

you sighed. "i don't recall that being part of my job scope."

he shrugged, turning to face you. "it just got updated."

you popped your lips. "what a bummer."

"is it, really?" he neared you, leaning in as he whispered, "or would you rather scrub the toilets we filthy men occupy for more than half a day?"

you gave him a flat look, sighing. "and here i thought you were going to be at least a little of interest."

"what? in you?" sneering as he raised an eyebrow, cornflower blue eyes studying you head to toe up down and up again.

"no. to me." you sighed. "you're probably just wearing that mask to hide from some kind of responsibility." you turned on your heel, heading towards the said kitchen.

the blonde boy winced, though it wasn't very visible through his mask, and neither was the vision through yours any better. after, he put his hands in his pockets, continuing on his way in leaving the room.

you rubbed your temples a tad. "i must come up with better masquerades next time," you said aloud.

"hA- I WONDER WHY!" the boy turned around once more, practically shouting now, all in care to make sure you were within earshot. was he really going to nitpick at you every chance that he got?

"love, mind keeping that voice down a lil'? i'm right in front of you." you rolled your eyes and you opened the fridge in efforts of thinking about what to cook.

"SORRY, WHAT WAS THAT? I COULDN'T HEAR YOU VERY CLEARLY."

"LET ME REPEAT MYSELF THEN! LOVE, MIND KEEPING THAT VOICE DOWN A LIL'? I'M RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FLIPPING FACE IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE!"

you were all up hot and in his face now, unintentionally leaving the fridge door open as you had just stormed all the way from there to where Edgy Boy stood.

little did you know that what you'd just uttered for literally the entire house to hear made the blonde boy's eyes widen - and just for a split second. then he scoffed, walking off.

you snorted. "what a bitch. don't you think so, lil' darling cooking-pan? hmm?" you chorused as you took out the lone pan of the entire kitchen.

"do they even cook? there's hardly any cooking tools," you sighed.

words: 364
published: 21/10/2021