8 - him.

|I'M RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FLIPPING FACE IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE!"

khun aguero agnes rarely felt compelled to achieve something.

other than that one time where he had plotted the theft of his father's prized items, he never really felt a push to do anything. he just did what he wanted to at his own pace. yes, he did plot a ton of schemes, sneaked here and there, but he did it all in his own time. there was never a deadline, for he knew what he needed and when he needed every single thing that came to light in his plans.

especially so ever since that boy died...

it was as if he had lost half the will to continue up the tower. though he still had the urge to prove his family wrong of sorts, he didn't really feel the motivation anymore. strange enough, he did have motivation even before he met that boy, but after that boy left...

it was a secondary blow to a wound already opened, deepening his trauma and past altogether - making him even more of a sour man.

despite all of that, despite the amount of times he had been proven wrong (a big disgrace and blow to his pride, of course), he yet again managed to find some strange kind of urge once again.

was this heart of his that innocent? to continue believing in such childish fantasies such as dreams and ambitions? even though he had been pushed back down time and time again?

and they all had to do with people he'd met. 'what the fuck is wrong with you, khun aguero agnes?'

'are you lonely or something?'

he sighed, knowing full well the answer even though he would never, ever admit it aloud. he sighed, rubbing his temples as he left the living room where he had met the third person who jump started (more of a re-ignition, really) his urge to do something once again.

and what was this something?

well. impress her, of course.

after all, he had never before met someone so unimpressed with him in their first encounter all his life.

words: 358
published: 11/11/2021 [happy eleven-eleven (: ]