2 - you.

|"hmm, when's the next test?"

apparently, the next test involved you having to move around quite a bit. the floor of tests.

though you were tested alone, you managed to catch sight of another group of regulars while you were making your way to the area designated for you.

the two man-group consisted of a boy with brown, tufty hair, matched with lumiscient golden eyes that somehow felt too innocent for this world. the rather short boy was pushing a freckled girl, with blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail who was sitting in a wheelchair.

'oh?' your eyes studied the two, before looking away to avoid suspicion.

'why are they heading in that direction?'

little did you know the person you had grown to target and dislike with all your soul as taught since young was close by..

-

"ugh. my legs." you groaned, lying on your bed and sticking both of your legs in the air, swinging them around like some gymnast.

"that was so not worth the ache." you complained as you recalled what you did in order to pass that test. sometimes, you wondered what people thought you were. a clown? why else would they make you walk so many planks in mid-air with the ground being at least a hundred feet below you?

"if only there was some customer service to feedback to~" you sighed, sitting up for a moment.

you closed your eyes. with every floor you advance, with every test you pass,

you could feel it.

that you'll meet him again. your subconsciousness then decided to bring you back in time to that day lero-ro made his appearance with an impromptu test.

that shinsu wall.

where you had brought a certain light blue-haired boy to your attention - how the fuck did he manage to pass that wall just with that suitcase?

words: 307
published: 13/12/2020