SEQUEL

Hello! The Sequel of the "Hug me tight, Alpha Raiden." is now out. It is called "The Forest's Call". It will be the story of Raiden and Alyvia's Oldest son, Leo.

Another Magical story indeed. Here is a Summary or a Description for the Story.

Have you ever thought that the Forest can Call anyone? or even you? What would it be like to be called by the Forest? Will it be Creepy? Interesting? Amazing? or Bone-Chilling?

Meet this Brave girl who believes in Supernatural, Who also has the Guts to go inside the Forest at the back of their house to Investigate. But what would she feel when suddenly, The Forest happen to call her every night ever since she was nine?

The leaves hanging on the trees keeps rustling and hitting each other as the cold wind blew continuously, while hitting her fair skin.

"Hello? Who's there?" Athena asked with a frown while looking around after hearing a different rustle around her.

She heard bones cracking that made her face turn pale, But she controlled herself. suddenly, A Young man stepped out behind a bush.

"Why are you so deep in the forest? Who are you, human?" A Young boy with black eyes asked her with a calm expression. The girl Immediately thought that he is like a Magical creature who lived in a Fairytale. He was too Enchanting and handsome.

"I am Athena!" The girl said Innocently, Happy that she found someone who looked magical. The boy looked at her with a Surprised expression before the girl again began to speak. "And who are you, Magical and Handsome boy?" She was also blinking her eyes, Making her look very cute.

"Leo."

I hope you'll like it! I've planned the Scrip already. I did thought that I would make a New Different book, But I decided to make a Sequel for now. I'll try to update earlier anytime.