Chapter 1 - New World?!

Saiki gets ready for bed and lays down, he takes his glasses off and uses psychokinesis to pull the blanket up to his shoulders.

He closes his eyes and sleeps.

Saiki slowly opens his eyes and then suddenly opens them wide, noticing he's no longer in his bed.. or his room.

He wakes up on a road, there are no cars and there are no people. It's abandoned...

Saiki gives a stunned look as he glances around him.

((Saiki)): Where am I?! 

Saitama: Heyyy! Are you okay?!

Saitama is wearing his casual summer clothes and has just finished shopping at the market. He makes his way closer to Saiki who is now sitting up on the road stunned.

 He makes his way closer to Saiki who is now sitting up on the road stunned

((Saiki)): I don't recognise this area, who is that guy, what happened??!

Saitama starts walking up closer and closer.

((Saitama)): Huh, why is he sitting in the middle of the road. I don't recognise him.

Saitama: Hey! Are you alright? What are you doing out here?

Saitama gives Saiki a plain but confused look.

(Saiki): I don't know, where am I?

Saitama bends down to pick up something.

Saitama: Is this yours?

Saiki has a shocked face and quickly panics as he notices that his limiter has come off and is in Saitama's hand.

((Saiki)): WHAT?

Saiki grabs the limiter off Saitama and places it back on his head.

Saitama gives a plain curious look as he tilts his head slightly.

Saitama: What is that?

(Saiki): It's a headband, where am I?

Saitama: Oh, you're in City Z.

Saiki gives a plain look.

((Saiki)): City Z, I've never heard of this place.

Saitama looks up a little and thinks.

((Saitama)): He really doesn't know where he is, maybe I could take him back home and see what Genos wants to do to help.

((Saiki)): That might not be a bad idea, as I have no idea where I am, I'll be able to gather more information about where I am if I go with him. And even if he tries anything, it won't be a big deal for me.

Saitama: Do you want to come back to my apartment, we can find help after that?

(Saiki): Yes

Saiki stands up, and Saitama walks happily past him.

Saitama: I live down here, it's not far.

((Saiki)): This guy is very plain, but something seems off, I'll continue following and then see what's going on and what this place is.

Saiki follows after Saitama to his apartment.

A minute later, they arrive at Saitama's apartment and head up inside.

Genos is sitting on the floor at the TV watching a show. He looks over and sees the two enter.

Genos: Master! You're back from the market

Saitama walks to his kitchen and puts the bag on the bench

Saitama: Yeah, I bought some napa cabbage, it was on special. HOT POT TONIGHT.

((Saiki)): They both seem friendly, I know of hot pot, although I've never had it, he must really like this meal. 

Genos looks towards Saiki.

Genos: Master, who is this?

Saitama: This is.. uhh.. what's your name again?

(Saiki): I'm Saiki.

Genos: Nice to meet you, I'm Genos.

Saiki remains with a straight plain face

(Saiki): Nice to meet you too.

Saitama: I found him laying in the middle of the road, he says he doesn't know where he is. I said he's in City Z, but he didn't seem to know what that is. What should we do to help him Genos?

((Saiki)): I don't think I need their help but teleporting back home isn't working for some reason, I can't seem to teleport. Something is wrong. So I'll see what they do, and then I can get back home.

Genos: Huh that's weird. Saiki, do you know how you got here?

((Saiki)): It might seem weird for me to say I was just sleeping and then I woke up here in a completely different area. So I have to result to this.

Saiki shows off his exaggerated confused face to Genos

Genos puts his hand up to his chin to think.

Genos: I will take it that you don't know where you are. Master, we could take him to the hero association to get help.

Saitama stands there with a dumb annoyed face.

((Saitama)): Stop calling me master, it's weird.

Saiki is yet again, shocked.

((Saiki)): What does he mean by hero association?! I've never heard of such it and I don't see the point in us having a hero association.

Saitama: We should take him there then, let's go now.

Genos: Okay. Follow us Saiki.

((Genos)): Maybe a monster attacked him, we might come across it again on the way to headquarters.

Saiki's eyes and mouth are now open in shock.

((Saiki)): THERE ARE MONSTERS HERE TOO?!! This can't possibly be Earth, there are no monsters that I've ever heard of... unless you count Nendo.

Saitama is putting his hero suit on whilst Genos gets up and Saiki follows behind. Saitama trails behind them as he finishes putting on his suit.

CHAPTER 1 END