Chapter 3 - Exposed

Saitama leads Saiki to the hero association through the cities. Saiki looks around and notices there's nothing different to where he lives in the cities here.

Eventually they make their way to the entrance of the association headquarters.

They open the doors and walk in, upon entering Saitama looks around for where to go and who to ask, he places his finger on his chin near his mouth.

((Saitama)): Who do I ask, where do I go again?

((Saiki)): Seriously, he took me all the way here and doesn't even know where to go now and who to ask. Well anyways, it seems like someone is nearby already heading this way.

Bang proceeds from around the corner and is surprised to see Saitama.

Saitama gives a surprised look back, he waves and yells so Bang can hear from across the room.

Saitama: Old man, heyy, it's been a while.

Bang: It has been a little while. Where is Genos?

((Saiki)): They must know each other, is he another one of the "heroes".

Saitama: Oh, he got caught up fighting a monster when we were on our way here, he'll be here soon.

Curious, bang also asks about Saiki.

Bang: I see, and who is this next to you?

Saitama: This is... Saiki! He said he doesn't know where he is, absolutely no clue.

Saiki gives a look of approval to show that it's correct.

((Bang)): I have a slightly unsettling feeling, but it should be no worries.

((Saiki)): This is odd, everyone is unsettled around me and this world is completely different, I have never seen monsters before except in manga and anime.

The realisation hits Saiki, stunned he exclaims in his head.

((Saiki)): I'M IN A DIFFERENT ANIME! How could this be, this must be why I haven't seen any of the others appear to annoy me as always, not only is this a new world, it's also a different anime. The writer probably likes my anime and this anime and thought it would be a good idea to clash them together, what were they thinking.

Bang nods a little and says.

Bang: Hm, I see. We could wait until after the S-Class meeting to sort him out, I have a slight feeling that after the meeting we will be able to help him better.

Saitama, surprised at the fact there's a meeting now.

Saitama: There's a meeting?? When was this called?

((Saiki)): What's S-Class?

Bang: This was called 15 minutes ago, I was nearby already so that's why I'm here so soon.

A small green girl comes from around the corner, hovering in the air.

Tatsumaki: I'm here too. And whatever it is, I could just take care of it myself, this meeting is pointless.

They all ignore her.

((Saiki)): She's hovering, she has psychic powers, there is another with psychic powers here!

In the background Tatsumaki is throwing a tantrum.

Tatsumaki: Don't ignore me, answer me! Hey!

Bang turns around and sees Tatsumaki

Bang: Oh! Tatsumaki, you're here too.

Tatsumaki: About time you answered me.

((Saiki)): She is very ill-tempered.

Tatsumaki makes her way closer to the others and points at Saiki.

((Tatsumaki)): Do they.. have psychic powers, I can't be wrong, they must, I can sense it.

Saiki, a little shocked says.

((Saiki)): How can she sense it that easily, I know as a psychic it's easier to figure out things, but I didn't think it was obvious at all.

Tatsumaki: Who's this? Why are they here?

Bang: This is Saiki, he's lost, he doesn't know where he is. I said it might be best if we have the meeting and keep him around, then we can help him after, plus a hero might live near where he lives.

((Saiki)): I highly doubt that.

Tatsumaki: Hmph, I see. He should just figure out the way home himself, he has powers.

((Saiki)): She really said it, it might not be that big of a deal here since there's other things here like monsters and heroes.

Both Saitama and Bang are surprised and are taken aback by this news.

Saitama: But we've been walking this whole time to figure out where he comes from!

Bang looks at Saiki and then back at Tatsumaki.

Bang: Hm, are you sure Tatsumaki?

Tatsumaki: Yes, I'm sure, I can sense it. He's not as strong as me though obviously.

All three of them look at Saiki and ask him to show them.

(Saiki): What if I said I don't have powers and she's wrong?

Tatsumaki is a little annoyed and exclaims.

Tatsumaki: I'm not wrong!

Bang: It wouldn't matter, there's plenty of people that don't have powers and there's plenty that do.

((Saiki)): I guess it wouldn't hurt, but I'm not going to show off much at all, I don't want attention, as long it's less than what I've already seen, then it's fine.

Saiki grabs a spoon from the nearby coffee table and then proceeds to bend it like it's string.

Bang and Tatsumaki both keep a straight face and are a little surprised.

Saitama is annoyed, but surprised.

Tatsumaki: I told you! I told you he had powers and could've just used them to get home.

((Saiki)): How does bending a spoon help me figure out how to get home.

Bang: He only bent a spoon, are you saying there's more than just bending spoons?

((Saiki)): No.

Tatsumaki: Yes, I think so.

Genos opens the door and walks in, he's been destroyed a little.

All the others look over towards Genos.

Genos: Master.

He faints after taking one step in.

The rest are a little shocked

CHAPTER 3 END